College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're not going to be on the field. A few posts back were some tweets confirming (thank goodness) that Nebraska wouldn't be wearing the black lids.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I am so looking forward to when you quit posting here.

And didn't we already go through the pointless MAC arguement before?

And someone tell Boise how bad their Pro Combat jersey looks with their regular helmet and pants

And someone tell Boise how bad their Pro Combat jersey looks with their regular helmet and pants

I was thinking the same thing. Their blue/white/orange combo usually looks a lot better than that mix and match last night.

Iowa State came out in all white unis with a cardinal helmet. Many of us on the Cyclone boards thought they would surprise us with white helmets, but they came out like Coach had promised. They looked good tonight, but I still prefer our normal road look with cardinal pants. And we even squeaked out a victory!

ESPN Photos

The Cyclones looked good last night. Personally, I still miss the cyclone-cardinal logo and that lighter red and gold, but this recent rebrand is starting to slowly grow on me. I think I actually prefer the cardinal-white-white over the cardinal-white-cardinal for road games.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Aren't Isn't Boise wearing that jersey across the board this year?

To make it easier to read...it's just a douche service I offer, no offense...

Fixed that for you. There was nothing wrong with his grammar.

Hey, "Boise" isn't plural...

You never say "Aren't Dave going to to the store today?"

But thanks for your input. Much appreciated.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived