NHL Soccer Kits

njmeadowlanders

Can't believe this wasn't up here already (at least I didn't see it), here's all 30 NHL teams if they were soccer clubs:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/Gallery-Every-NHL-team-jersey-re-imagined-as-so?urn=nhl-wp10660

Example:

6046527321_ea5d7f3c83_z.jpg

Montreal's are tight. I'll let you find that one on your own...

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

Can't believe this wasn't up here already (at least I didn't see it), here's all 30 NHL teams if they were soccer clubs:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/Gallery-Every-NHL-team-jersey-re-imagined-as-so?urn=nhl-wp10660

Example:

6046527321_ea5d7f3c83_z.jpg

Montreal's are tight. I'll let you find that one on your own...

Really makes me appreciate how there are no ads on the front of hockey jersey in the US and Canada.

These are individually very well done but I don't like the lack uniformity.

Yeah, I agree. I like the look of a lot of these shirts, but the fact that most teams don't use the same colors or even the same template for both shirts is sort of distracting and it takes away from the series as a whole in my opinion.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Can't help but look at this:

Screenshot2011-08-16at104007AM.png

and see this:

sharks-reebok-3pk-onesies.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

You would be nuts not to turn this into a business.

The NHL baseball jerseys are pretty much universally panned. Is it the design that makes them maligned or the fact that it is using the jersey of another sport?

These are individually very well done but I don't like the lack uniformity.

Yeah, I agree. I like the look of a lot of these shirts, but the fact that most teams don't use the same colors or even the same template for both shirts is sort of distracting and it takes away from the series as a whole in my opinion.

I see the point you're (both) making, but soccer "clash" kits, do just that. Since teams usually wear one iconic shirt most of the time, the secondary is often very different from the main shirt.

I was going to say, that these soccer shirts actually make some of the massive NHL uniform inconsistencies (Florida, Pittsburgh, etc) more palatable. It even allows for an interesting combination of eras (i.e. Vancouver; although having multiple logos is a bit odd).

I don't like the shirts that retain the RBK piping, but, overall, a creative series!

17013982017.gifu2jelkdnhfxbda2vmnsggv6hf.gif444.gifyo3wysbjtagzmwj37tb11u0fh.gif

Archived