Sorry Bills fans...

Buffalo

i thought they said when the captains patches were implemented, that you'd get a gold star for every season that you've been captain, once you hit 5 years, the C turns gold too... maybe that's the case. guess we'll find out later.

i thought they said when the captains patches were implemented, that you'd get a gold star for every season that you've been captain, once you hit 5 years, the C turns gold too... maybe that's the case. guess we'll find out later.

That is. They did a thing on Uni Watch a couple days ago.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

But he was originally confused by it, because there had been no announcement. Did he later get confirmation?

He was confused about the whole "Saints gold or will everyone else have gold?" On Friday he posted an update in the blog post with a league statement saying all teams with five year captains will have gold patches.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

If you want blue pants you're welcome to the Rams'

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

If you want blue pants you're welcome to the Rams'

No thanks! I think they look good in the gold pants, but I would take the blue over white any day.

I really don't know why the Rams have become members of the monochrome-navy club, personally I freakin' hate that look !!! barf.gif

I like them in their gold pants whether at home or on the road, but their white pants look good with their navy jersey as an occasional change-up.

The BILLS ... damn they were brilliant today. Might've scored 50 in the blue pants, but I felt they blew a great opportunity to help pull off what would have been a superb contrast in team colors had they brought out the blue pants. With KC's bright red, their white pants and our white jerseys, the blue pants would've made the photos of the game soooooo PICTURE-PERFECT for 9-11

In spite of that, what a pleasure it was to watch my team play in their true identity after 9 years of fashion recklessness ....

Just an outstanding performance today at one of the NFL's toughest and usually loudest away venues.

NOBODY circles the WAGONS like the Buffalo Bills !!!

chris-berman_wagons-jersey.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>> billsproud.png

09000d5d8221f5e3_gallery_600.jpg

09000d5d8222055e_gallery_600.jpg

09000d5d82221802_gallery_600.jpg

Archived