2011 MLB Postseason

TBGKon

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NYY Should send some of that rain towards Texas.

Everyone in the Northeast would gladly do that if they could. Pretty much every major city in the Northeast has either broken the amount of rainfall for September or is about to. And guess what the forecast is for the entire weekend in NYC as well?

I'm saying this game is called as well. No way I'm sending Verlander back out there if I'm the Tigers, nor am I bringing in a relief pitcher, and the same goes with the Yankees and Sabathia. Just not going to be put in a situation where I have to decide between sending my best starting pitcher out there at less then 100% or potentially burn through my bullpen in game one.

Game has just been called as well and will resume tomorrow in the second inning.

Well game has been suspended and CC and Verlander have been wasted who knows when they will pitch again. Certainly throws he whole series in flux.

They're not exactly wasted Francis. Verlander is now starting game three. Fister picks up where Verlander left off when game one continues tomorrow. Scherzer will now start game two. I'm wondering if this just might work to Detroit's advantage.

BB52Big.jpg

Well game has been suspended and CC and Verlander have been wasted who knows when they will pitch again. Certainly throws he whole series in flux.

They're not exactly wasted Francis. Verlander is now starting game three. Fister picks up where Verlander left off when game one continues tomorrow. Scherzer will now start game two. I'm wondering if this just might work to Detroit's advantage.

Pitching Game 3 means no Game 5, and the work they did today can shorten the inning they can work on Monday.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I can't believe everyone's drinking the red Kool-Aid. Can we stop with the "oh, Phillies are the best team in baseball" crap? They'll be lucky to get one win off the Cardinals, given the Cardinals have a much better rotation and lineup than Philly does.

LvZYtbZ.png

I can't believe everyone's drinking the red Kool-Aid. Can we stop with the "oh, Phillies are the best team in baseball" crap? They'll be lucky to get one win off the Cardinals, given the Cardinals have a much better rotation and lineup than Philly does.

I'll buy their lineup is better. 1st in the NL in OPS and last in striekouts. Pretty hard to argue St. Louis doesen't have the best lineup in the NL. Pitching though, no way. Cole Hamels the Phillies number three starter had a better year then Chris Carpenter.

I completely agree willmorris. You kinda of remind me of my hero Tank.

Three biggest disgraces in sports this year:

3. Braves collapse

2. Red Sox collapse

1. Most Canucks fans actions this post-season

Archived