Lions are insane?

Brave-Bird 08

Does anyone else realize how insanely unreal the Lions are?

As a lifelong Falcons fan, my friends and I have watched the last two Lions comebacks with our jaws dropped.

Just saying...

...wow. That is a team I admire. And, as a Georgia fan, I did not like Stafford in college. He's winning me over now. Wow...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 2009 Denver Broncos came out of nowhere and started the season 6-0 (that's two wins more than the Lions!!) and beat teams who were actually good along the way. Nobody started a thread about them, nor did they deserve one. And as all you Lions bandwagoners will see, they will inevitably lose, and lose hard.

6uXNWAo.png

The 2009 Denver Broncos came out of nowhere and started the season 6-0 (that's two wins more than the Lions!!) and beat teams who were actually good along the way. Nobody started a thread about them, nor did they deserve one. And as all you Lions bandwagoners will see, they will inevitably lose, and lose hard.

I never thought I'd read that phrase.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Let's count how many things are wrong with this.

1. Wrong section

2. Lions have played terrible teams

3. Nothing to admire about them

4. There is an NFL thread already

5. Stafford is a tool

1. Yes

2. The Cowboys aren't terrible, and the Bucs are pretty good. Plus 3 of their 4 games have been on the road. Going 4-0 with three of them being on the road is impressive in this league.

3. Nothing? How about this man?

He is among the humblest superstar athletes I have ever seen, and he plays the position where humility is the rarest.

4. Yeah, this probably could have been discussed there.

5. Why is that? I wasn't sold on him at all when the Lions drafted him, but he has definitely changed my mind.

MegatronSig2.jpg

Wait, so judging by the title, you're asking us if the lions are insane...

Nope, they all seem pretty sober of mind if you ask me.

You, however...

Pittsburgh Arsenal - Elite Football League (NFL) - 2006  |  New Orleans JazzCats - Major League Hockey (AHL) - 2023

Let's count how many things are wrong with this.

1. Wrong section

2. Lions have played terrible teams

3. Nothing to admire about them

4. There is an NFL thread already

5. Stafford is a tool

1. Yes

2. The Cowboys aren't terrible, and the Bucs are pretty good. Plus 3 of their 4 games have been on the road. Going 4-0 with three of them being on the road is impressive in this league.

3. Nothing? How about this man?

He is among the humblest superstar athletes I have ever seen, and he plays the position where humility is the rarest.

4. Yeah, this probably could have been discussed there.

5. Why is that? I wasn't sold on him at all when the Lions drafted him, but he has definitely changed my mind.

yes they are. they really should be sitting at 0-4, they are quite fortunate to be sitting at 2-2. i'm still pissed at Romo gift wrapping that game versus the lions. :evil:

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Crazy+lion.jpg

In a perfect world, this is the first and only reply to the OP and the thread is immediately closed before Detroit-Cleveland dick-measuring is allowed to commence.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Yeah he posted in the wrong section, but isn't discussing sports what we do here? Bravebird: yes the Lions are insane, I'm very impressed with how they've played, unfortunately I think its inevitable that they will fall back down to earth.

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

9vk3t0.jpg

Welp, that's now filed under "Things I never thought I'd read, but I did."

Archived