Lights Out's NBA Series

Lights Out

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too much honeycomb. It's very distracting. I think it'd work better if you restricted it to the jersey trim.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I'm sorry but these do not work at all. Far inferior to their actual uniforms. The honeycomb is too much, especially the coloring. The font choice goes away from the current more New Orleans-inspired font. And the striped side panel on the shorts doesn't go with the shoulder design.

I agree with the above posters; I'm just not feeling this one. If the honeycomb design was used down the side panels (and continued on the shorts) instead of across the shoulders, it might look a lot better.

teamlogossig.png

There comes a point when you don't stand for the constant heartbreak anymore, and walk away.

I'd love to see the Sun-streak wrap around to the start of the numbers

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

Suns: Amazing. Much, much better than what they wear now.

Hornets: While unique and great presentation, I don't think it's an upgrade over what they currently wear, which is one of the best looks in the NBA IMO.

Can't wait to see more, though.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

It took me a long time to learn this, but outlines on lettering and numbers are definitely NOT your best friend. One is enough, two if you absolutely must, and make sure the scale of the outline coordinates with the rest of the trim.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Lights Out: what template do you use dude. i would love a copy of it. also can anyone tell me where i can find old nba templates? besides the ones here.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Update on the Hornets is a big upgrade, IMO. I would buy that alternate jersey in a heartbeat and I'm not even a fan of the team.

I like what you did with the Suns, too, but as has been said already, the numbers are a little too wide. I would use a number like 88 as your guide for width and then go from there.

teamlogossig.png

There comes a point when you don't stand for the constant heartbreak anymore, and walk away.

Archived