Thrift Store Gems 2012

nash61

Not really a thrift store gem, and I'll get pics up at a later date, but went to Rays Fanfest this past weekend and they had their charitable yard sale. I ended up with a road gray CoolBase team issue jersey with #55 (phenom Matt Moore) with no name for the price of a replica.

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went back to the Ross from my first post, and what I can remember

• Chivas Jersey
  • Galaxy Jersey
  • Earthquakes Player shirt
  • Navy USMNT Sash kit
  • Neuvirth Caps shirt
  • Gators football jerseys
  • Hanley Marlins shirt
  • Mauer Twins shirt
  • TC logo zip up hoodie
  • TONS of Rays gear with actual pictures type shirts
  • ^but Red Sox
  • ^but Yankees

A nike pro combat Rays work out shirt was my only purchase for 18, but I love that store.

I was in a TJ Maxx and Marshalls in Buckhead last week and they had authentic Dawgs jerseys for $25, some Braves player shirts, and a ton of soccer jerseys including a Henry Red Bulls and Man U. Also had Thrashers jerseys, white and blue alternate, for $13 a piece.

Didn't end up getting anything before leaving town.

Hate all the Rays crap they have in the local stuff here. I have enough toilet paper.

2ly2w09.jpg

My sister found and bought the Lightning's '96-'99 seasickness alt at Goodwill for $7. Kinda makes me wish I hadn't bought it off eBay for more than that beforehand. But I guess having two of them is pretty cool.

Are either of them a 2xL?

My sister found and bought the Lightning's '96-'99 seasickness alt at Goodwill for $7. Kinda makes me wish I hadn't bought it off eBay for more than that beforehand. But I guess having two of them is pretty cool.

Are either of them a 2xL?

Sorry, but no. They're M and L.

There's a Ross between Tampa Road, and Nebraska Road on 19 in Palm Harbor. Across from the Lucky Dill Deli. Nearly every time I go in there, they have loads of stuff.

I've gotta get there when I'm in town for the Frozen Four...

Yeah dude, if you're THAT CLOSE, we'll meet up or something. The flea market in Oldsmar also has a lot of cheap sports jerseys and stuff.

Lots of Thrashers RBK Premier jerseys showing up at Boston-area Marshalls and TJ Maxx stores for only $12.99!

6787264498_fda6336a0b_b.jpg

Yeah, a bunch of those hit the Atlanta area stores a couple weeks ago. I was able to snag a navy blue practice jersey for $7.99.

If anyone stumbles on any Thrash authentics in Marshalls/TJMaxx, message me...

AU-USU-Scoreboard.gif

Apparently, a lot of those Thrashers' jerseys have been found in Boston-area TJ Maxx and Marshall's retailers. I don't live near Boston, but friends who do have said they've seen them.

I'd ask one to pick one up for me if it were these beautiful Thrashers jerseys:

t_27558_04.jpg

spacer.png

Lots of Thrashers RBK Premier jerseys showing up at Boston-area Marshalls and TJ Maxx stores for only $12.99!

6787264498_fda6336a0b_b.jpg

Yeah, a bunch of those hit the Atlanta area stores a couple weeks ago. I was able to snag a navy blue practice jersey for $7.99.

How much you looking to spend? A seller on eBay has a bunch for about $65 each. I got a home and an alternate about a month back.

How much you looking to spend? A seller on eBay has a bunch for about $65 each. I got a home and an alternate about a month back.

I did see that auction (I thought it looked too good to be true initially), but I already have a Red jersey, & never liked that white one, so I'm on a quest for a sz52 Blue, which he didn't have....

AU-USU-Scoreboard.gif

Archived