Thrift Store Gems 2012

nash61

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally get to break out one of my best garage sale finds ever tomorrow.

Baltimore_Orioles_New_Era_59fifty_Fitted_Hats17_001071.jpg

This, except it has white stitching on the front panel and no New Era logo.

50 cents

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I wore one of my best thrift store finds that I got a year ago or so, and this year they are wearin it again :)

marinerzhattt.jpg

Pretty sure I paid like 2 or 3 bucks for it, outdoor cap company, its adjustable (or as I guess as the cool kids say these days a snapback)

Also while not a thrift store, at Dick's they had eagles replica's for 11.20! since I guess they gotta get rid of all the reebok jerseys :)

I got one, heres a pic of me in it (love fittin in a XL football jersey again)

meeaglesjerseyapr201224.png

Finally get to break out one of my best garage sale finds ever tomorrow.

Baltimore_Orioles_New_Era_59fifty_Fitted_Hats17_001071.jpg

This, except it has white stitching on the front panel and no New Era logo.

50 cents

I'm so jealous right now.

Ditto. Even as a hardcore SF fan I'm considering picking up one of these. If only New Era charged 50 cents...

BannerLogos.jpg

SF4.gif

Found at least 3 of these red Oakland A's mesh jerseys at my Marshalls. There were no names or numbers. Anyone have a clue as to what they are from? Considered picking one up just for kicks.

downsized_0407122028.jpg

Canada Day probably.

Pick one up for me please, I will buy it off you.

I wore one of my best thrift store finds that I got a year ago or so, and this year they are wearin it again :)

marinerzhattt.jpg

Pretty sure I paid like 2 or 3 bucks for it, outdoor cap company, its adjustable (or as I guess as the cool kids say these days a snapback)

Also while not a thrift store, at Dick's they had eagles replica's for 11.20! since I guess they gotta get rid of all the reebok jerseys :)

You lose some weight, Eddie? Looking good!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

marinerzhattt.jpg

Just out of curiosity, which Dick's did you get your Eagles' jersey at? I work/live right near the one in Downingtown.

A month or so ago my local Marshalls had a ton of Angels Authentics for $20 bucks. Too bad they were either Medium or XXL

20120402192647.jpg

(notice the Dodger jersey in Laker colors)

Today while walking around I picked up

DSC06190.jpg

Authentic San DiegO road for $20 and a blue replica for $16

I wanted the Authentic white jersey too but it was too big

sig.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I passed up a Brewers 5950 for $15.

They also had an Iowa Stars hat for $7.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

6.99 at Ross. If you're in Palm Harbor and go to the Ross near 19 and Nebraska they have TONS of Cosmos shirts, Newcastle jerseys, and LA galaxy jerseys.

tumblr_m3k1quS2VH1qe2dhgo1_500.png

The SVP stores in Ontario all have mass amounts of this stuff at nearly 70% off, I got a jacket they are selling on their site for $99.99, at SVP where I bought it was $29.99 such great deals.

untitled-6.jpg

Archived