Thrift Store Gems 2012

nash61

Nice haul!

Yep! :D And I can't wait until they get their new shipment in April (they only had the Blues and the white version of it), hopefully they'll be $20 also.

Yo zpq, where is the store where you got that Blues jersey? I might be interested in stopping by there. (Assuming you live somewhere in LA County)

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Picked up a Portland Timbers FC, and an LA Galaxy practice jersey at the TJ Maxx outlet, Auburn Hills, Michigan. $12 a piece. They had Real Salt Lake too, but i opted for the other too. The Timbers jersey is an away red.

"This isn't just the Oregon Ducks, it's Football's Future Turf Soldier War Hero Steel Robot Tech Flex Machine Army." -CS85

Authentic blank Atlanta Hawks 3rd jerseys at Marshalls. $15.

32zumqd.jpg

I picked up blanks of the current blue road jersey, and home white jersey today at different Marshalls location. Both are authentic, so now I've got to find somewhere that does solid customization work....

Where are these at? Are these in Atlanta?

My buddy and I went to probably 10 Marshalls, TJ Maxx, and thrift stores from Buckhead, to Sandy Springs, and didn't find :censored:.

These were at the Marshalls at Buford Highway & 285, next to the Doraville Farmer's Market. It's on Buford Highway right north of 285. They've been selling quickly, so it doesn't suprise me stores are out already. I know I got the yellow one at Doraville, a current blue one at the one in Buckhead, and a white one from the one on Roswell Rd in Sandy Springs. They were all in the 'MENS ACTIVE' section.

edit: The one on Holcomb Bridge Rd in Alpharetta still had a couple as of Tuesday evening, and I haven't seen any at all at TJMaxx, which is weird because they get a lot of the same stuff most of the time...

edit2: The Marshalls at Mall of Georgia in Buford, and the one at North Dekalb Mall still have a decent number of road blues, home whites, and older home whites (1999-2007ish yellow/red/black trim)

AU-USU-Scoreboard.gif

Yo zpq, where is the store where you got that Blues jersey? I might be interested in stopping by there. (Assuming you live somewhere in LA County)

I live on the the western edge of LA County, so it might a little more than a quick trip for you. You might want to wait until they get a new shipment of old jerseys (they said it'd be sometime in April), because all they have were the blue and white Blues jerseys and a few crestless sweaters of other teams.

Anyway, http://www.discounthockey.com/. The prices on the site are higher than in-store.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

I live on the the western edge of LA County, so it might a little more than a quick trip for you. You might want to wait until they get a new shipment of old jerseys (they said it'd be sometime in April), because all they have were the blue and white Blues jerseys and a few crestless sweaters of other teams.

Anyway, http://www.discounthockey.com/. The prices on the site are higher than in-store.

And damn, they don't have my size. Otherwise, I would jump on that blue one in an instant.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Picked this Expos one up yesterday at a small local thrift shop.

Only a medium (at least a size too small for me) but for $3.50 I couldn't resist.

2310465420102258651S425x425Q85.jpg

2262211250102258651S425x425Q85.jpg

"Just when I thought you'd said the stupidest thing, you keep on talking" - Hank Hill

Authentic blank Atlanta Hawks 3rd jerseys at Marshalls. $15.

32zumqd.jpg

I picked up blanks of the current blue road jersey, and home white jersey today at different Marshalls location. Both are authentic, so now I've got to find somewhere that does solid customization work....

Where are these at? Are these in Atlanta?

My buddy and I went to probably 10 Marshalls, TJ Maxx, and thrift stores from Buckhead, to Sandy Springs, and didn't find :censored:.

These were at the Marshalls at Buford Highway & 285, next to the Doraville Farmer's Market. It's on Buford Highway right north of 285. They've been selling quickly, so it doesn't suprise me stores are out already. I know I got the yellow one at Doraville, a current blue one at the one in Buckhead, and a white one from the one on Roswell Rd in Sandy Springs. They were all in the 'MENS ACTIVE' section.

edit: The one on Holcomb Bridge Rd in Alpharetta still had a couple as of Tuesday evening, and I haven't seen any at all at TJMaxx, which is weird because they get a lot of the same stuff most of the time...

edit2: The Marshalls at Mall of Georgia in Buford, and the one at North Dekalb Mall still have a decent number of road blues, home whites, and older home whites (1999-2007ish yellow/red/black trim)

Excellent! Thanks alot!

2ly2w09.jpg

Play it Again Sports. $5

photo.jpg

I don't know what team these are from, but they are awesome. I can't wait to wear these things on the ice.

Had the same pair my freshman year of high school hockey before pant shells became mandatory.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

https://www.rivercitysports.com/US/direct_prod-06.cfm?pic=117590&pic2=117595&pic3=117610&pic4=139279&pic5=139284&pic6=117910&pic7=117915&pic8=117615

Buffaslug replicas for $20, authentics for $40, Flyers road replica for $40, both authentic 2009 All-Star Game jerseys for $100.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

https://www.rivercitysports.com/US/direct_prod-06.cfm?pic=117590&pic2=117595&pic3=117610&pic4=139279&pic5=139284&pic6=117910&pic7=117915&pic8=117615

Buffaslug replicas for $20, authentics for $40, Flyers road replica for $40, both authentic 2009 All-Star Game jerseys for $100.

Thanks for the link. Shipping costs suck, but I've been wanting a Buffaslug for a while. In for one.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Thanks for the link. Shipping costs suck, but I've been wanting a Buffaslug for a while. In for one.

What is shipping?

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

What is shipping?

$12 in Canada, $15 here. Didn't stop me though. B)

Archived