College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

as a Nebraska fan, i dont want to see them do anything with black. but its an easy solution. they want to do an alternate for attention and merch sales, well their color palette is prime for the addition of black. or grey. i wouldnt mind seeing a throwback though. but im glad its an Adidas school, i trust them with this much more than Nike or anyone else

If by easy you mean lazy then I agree. I hope they get more creative than just adding black.

yea same thing.

"blackshirts" aside, a black uniform dosent fit with that school. just because black/white/red is an amazing, badass color palette dosent mean it fits with their brand. not sure if Blackshirts is trademarked by them, but Jenks HS in Oklahoma used to (maybe still?) call their WRs the blackshirts. their OC took it to QBA (Darin Slack's Quarterback Academy) and has an elite competition camp called Battle of the Blackshirts: http://www.quarterbackacademy.com/blackshirt-academy-training/

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as a Nebraska fan, i dont want to see them do anything with black. but its an easy solution. they want to do an alternate for attention and merch sales, well their color palette is prime for the addition of black. or grey. i wouldnt mind seeing a throwback though. but im glad its an Adidas school, i trust them with this much more than Nike or anyone else

If by easy you mean lazy then I agree. I hope they get more creative than just adding black.

yea same thing.

"blackshirts" aside, a black uniform dosent fit with that school. just because black/white/red is an amazing, badass color palette dosent mean it fits with their brand. not sure if Blackshirts is trademarked by them, but Jenks HS in Oklahoma used to (maybe still?) call their WRs the blackshirts. their OC took it to QBA (Darin Slack's Quarterback Academy) and has an elite competition camp called Battle of the Blackshirts: http://www.quarterbackacademy.com/blackshirt-academy-training/

I think it is, I know Adidas markets it with "Blackshirt" tshirts, hats, and hoodies

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

27-01461-Y.jpg

Coogs new design for 2012 looks to be.

Thunder!

Thunder!

Thunder!

Thundercats, HO!!!!

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

The new UH logo looks like a combo of the previous athletic wordmark and the current academic wordmark seen below. I know athletic and academic brandings do not have to match, but with them being so similar yet not, the school should do what they can to match them. The academic logo was on billboards all over houston a few months ago and even displayed behind the set of college gameday when it came to Houston last season.

600px-Logo_of_the_University_of_Houston.png

Archived