College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

Isn't that the exact same uniform Fresno State started using last year?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't that the exact same uniform Fresno State started using last year?

Yeah, but it's San Jose State. The only time you'll notice them is when they're losing by 40 in Week 1 or 2 to whoever is paying them.

That said, that is a beautiful helmet for San Jose.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

ANTETZDULPWCKSQ.20120404000047.jpg

San Jose State Spartan Football...brought to you by Frankie Beverly and Maze.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

San Jose State's new unis.

Not sure I like the uniforms, but that helmet is gorgeous... might be one of the best in the FBS.

Happy to see SJSU back with the spartan head. It was mistake when they put this on the helmet. And it was an equally terrible mistake when they put a cropped version of that featuring only the spartans torso upwards. Just looked really awkward.

I really love when teams that do not use stripes on the pants write their name of the team on them.

I don't have a problem with it as a concept, but it doesn't look good on Nike Team templates like SJSU and Memphis use.

BTW, you'll probably he happy to know there is some black Nike UK stuff in the 2012 football collection.

I really love when teams that do not use stripes on the pants write their name of the team on them.

I don't have a problem with it as a concept, but it doesn't look good on Nike Team templates like SJSU and Memphis use.

BTW, you'll probably he happy to know there is some black Nike UK stuff in the 2012 football collection.

I knew the black uniform was coming back and they were talking about a black helmet as well. Do you have a link to these items? Also, I agree about these templates because they suck.

spacer.png

I knew the black uniform was coming back and they were talking about a black helmet as well. Do you have a link to these items? Also, I agree about these templates because they suck.

27-01473-Y.jpg

52-43065-Y.jpg

52-43020-Y.jpg

52-43114-Y.jpg

52-43177-Y.jpg

not for sale yet.

Also, Mizzou coaches polo with anthracite trim:

52-43392-Y.jpg

cheesy new video to go along with new UH logos:

I think the anthracite is going to look pretty good on Mizzou. It'll mix well with the black and gold/yellow.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

More detailed views of the new Houston logos

UH_Bevld_RedBkgrnd-600x600.jpg

IMAG0174-600x338.jpg

One thing that bothers me about the "oval cougar" logo is the use of gray on its jaw/neck. It seems totally unnecessary.

I really thought they'd go to a modernized version of their old UH logo. Would have been easier to read.

Love the cougar head. The style looks a bit Davidson, but not completely. Who did it? I like it a lot.

More detailed views of the new Houston logos

UH_Bevld_RedBkgrnd-600x600.jpg

IMAG0174-600x338.jpg

One thing that bothers me about the "oval cougar" logo is the use of gray on its jaw/neck. It seems totally unnecessary.

I really thought they'd go to a modernized version of their old UH logo. Would have been easier to read.

Love the cougar head. The style looks a bit Davidson, but not completely. Who did it? I like it a lot.

It was Joe Bosack, but it might have been a project that the two of them worked on together as Fraser has a cougar logo that he did while working with Joe that's in his portfolio. There may be no truth to that at all, it's just me assuming.

Archived