College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

Also, Mizzou coaches polo with anthracite trim:

52-43392-Y.jpg

cheesy new video to go along with new UH logos:

Do you happen to have any Texas polos or other apparel?

Yes, all of them. The Texas polos use the same template as the TCU ones posted. There is an orange, a white and a black. There is also an orange and a white training polo.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, Mizzou coaches polo with anthracite trim:

52-43392-Y.jpg

cheesy new video to go along with new UH logos:

That video is terrible..."Inclusivity"? Really?

I do love that new cougar head though. The idea may have been done before, but not this well.

Badger_zps8961c467.png

Mizzou to unveil uniforms Saturday. Only word is Tiger replacing M and and addition of grey. That's been talked about for a while though.

And according to the link from Uni Watch today, they'll have 24 combinations available to wear this year.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

Mizzou to unveil uniforms Saturday. Only word is Tiger replacing M and and addition of grey. That's been talked about for a while though.

And according to the link from Uni Watch today, they'll have 24 combinations available to wear this year.

So I'm going to guess 2 helmets, 4 jerseys, and 3 pants.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

That's what I was expecting as well.

That has to mean a gray jersey, right? Ugh.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

That has to mean a gray jersey, right? Ugh.

I would assume so. My best guess is this:

2 Helmets: Standard helmet like last year's, with the oval tiger replacing the block 'M', and either a matte black/grey with the larger tiger head logo on the side.

4 jerseys: Black, white, yellow, and either a gray or another black with black numbers for the annual "Blackout" game.

3 pants: Black, white, and yellow as usual.

I wonder if part of Mizzou's rebrand (ie- ditching the "M") is that Mississippi State already has a semi-similar logo in place? Not saying they changed it solely because of MSU, but it might have been part of the decision.

And yes, the SEC now has 3 teams named Tigers. And 2 Bulldogs.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

I wonder if part of Mizzou's rebrand (ie- ditching the "M") is that Mississippi State already has a semi-similar logo in place? Not saying they changed it solely because of MSU, but it might have been part of the decision.

"And as MU tries to expand its reach, coincidentally at the same time it will be moving from the Big 12 into the Southeastern Conference, research shows the block "M" doesn't resonate much beyond the state boundaries.

"It's got a ton of pull ... in Missouri; it's very regional," Barnes said. "I grew up in Wisconsin. That (M) is a Minnesota. You go anywhere East, that's 'Go Blue.' That's Michigan. You've got Michigan, you've got Memphis. You've got Miami of Ohio. You've got Marshall. There's so many 'Ms' out there.

Watching Michigan and Minnesota in the Big Ten tournament, Barnes said he was struck by seeing the dualing "Ms" on the screen: "If you can't see the color very well, who's winning that game?"

"You put an oval Tigerhead there," he added, "there's no doubt who that is."

Took that right from this article:

My link

That's the best explanation I've heard so far as to why they're ditching the 'M'.

They beat the WAC's record of having two Aggies and two Bulldogs.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

They beat the WAC's record of having two Aggies and two Bulldogs.

Of course, the SEC has had two Tigers and two Bulldogs since 1932...

"And as MU tries to expand its reach, coincidentally at the same time it will be moving from the Big 12 into the Southeastern Conference, research shows the block "M" doesn't resonate much beyond the state boundaries.

"It's got a ton of pull ... in Missouri; it's very regional," Barnes said. "I grew up in Wisconsin. That (M) is a Minnesota. You go anywhere East, that's 'Go Blue.' That's Michigan. You've got Michigan, you've got Memphis. You've got Miami of Ohio. You've got Marshall. There's so many 'Ms' out there.

Watching Michigan and Minnesota in the Big Ten tournament, Barnes said he was struck by seeing the dualing "Ms" on the screen: "If you can't see the color very well, who's winning that game?"

"You put an oval Tigerhead there," he added, "there's no doubt who that is."

Took that right from this article:

My link

That's the best explanation I've heard so far as to why they're ditching the 'M'.

Most Mizzou apparel I see in Arkansas has the tiger head, oval or otherwise. I think from a branding perspective it's a good move to make the tiger more prominent.

Also, who in the world is confusing the Minnesota and Michigan M's?!

And I'd like to add that I prefer the tiger head sans oval.

It's even more similar to a block "M" secondary logo for ole miss.

Archived