wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

newunis.png

tigeroval.jpg

tigerwhite.jpg

So long, gold =(

Three different templates for jerseys, it seems.

Hmm. I really thought I was going to like the jerseys from the teaser videos (other than the contrast shoulders on the white), but I really don't like these other than the middle one (and I don't even like the helmet stripes that go with it). The first helmet is terrible. The gray on the white is ugly and the template on the top jersey is a bit much. I liked the idea of subtle tiger stripes that I thought we were going to get.

The good: The Black jersey, perfectly fine & solid design.

The new main helmet, having ditched the M this was the logical replacement, & it looks absolutely fine as a helmet logo.

The bad: The white jersey, yeesh those contrast shoulders look bad, looked bad on the Texas practice unis, still look bad here.

The alt helmet, big shiny yellow logo on matte black base is just not a good look, plus the big-ass mascot logo helmet is a trend I could do without

The meh: The yellow jersey, by rights I should hate it, but somehow I don't, & damn if it isn't better than some of the 'special' & alt unis we've had in college ball recently.

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

Archived