College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a tad upset they didn't go with the oversized tiger head concept that's been floating around. But this is still better then the M

I wouldn't be surprised if they have another helmet with the oversized tiger on it.

But I really like these. Huge improvement.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

Here's the white version of Mizzou's new football uniform.

user15936_6.jpg

If this is the true uniform then it will be a major upgrade over their previous set. I love the tiger logo on the helmet rather than the M and the gray should add more to the uniform than the basic gold and black.

spacer.png

I'll be stunned if that SEC circle is on the actual jerseys instead of the standard flag patch.

I wouldn't. Seems to me like conference are moving to their own conference logos as patches instead of the standardized NCAA pennant. The SEC is all about branding itself. This would be another step and a logical time to make the switch.

gYH2mW9.png

I'm a tad upset they didn't go with the oversized tiger head concept that's been floating around. But this is still better then the M

I would be suprised not to see a second helmet and, if there is one, I think there's a decent chance it would have an oversized tiger head a la Boise State's pro combat rivalry helmet.

Does anybody else feel like Nike has two totally different groups working on the college stuff and NFL stuff. I know it's just a teaser but this mizzou uni looks much better than the Seahawks unis. Seems like the high profile programs receive really nice work from Nike most of the time, while the NFL was kind of a let down. idk could just be me.

Archived