College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3.30p-vt-use.jpg

Cue Paul Lukas bitching...

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

3.30p-vt-use.jpg

I dig it! Very nice tribute to our troops.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Here are pics of cleats that A&M players were being fitted with. Word is the cleats on the right will be used for a military appreciation game. With VT doing the camo thing as well, looks like the camo trend will continue. I see no prob with A&M and VT busting out camo with both schools having tradition as military schools.

ApBUw5dCEAAFdRg.jpg

Also, new SEC signage has appeared around the Texas A&M practice fields.

ApKscTVCQAEOdLX.jpg

These will be worn for the spring game in a few weeks.

9dfaeb7f.jpg

Here are pics of cleats that A&M players were being fitted with. Word is the cleats on the right will be used for a military appreciation game. With VT doing the camo thing as well, looks like the camo trend will continue. I see no prob with A&M and VT busting out camo with both schools having tradition as military schools.

ApBUw5dCEAAFdRg.jpg

Also, new SEC signage has appeared around the Texas A&M practice fields.

ApKscTVCQAEOdLX.jpg

These will be worn for the spring game in a few weeks.

9dfaeb7f.jpg

..... no words,man. No words.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

I'm sure the standard NCAA pennant logo will be used come game day. These are just practice/spring game uniforms. A&M is doing everything it can to show that it is now in the SEC so they slapped a SEC logo on a uniform that normally would have no conference patch on it.

A&M always good for a laugh. I can't think of another instance of football practice jerseys bearing a conference logo. I would comment more than that, but I will resist for now in an effort to keep thie thread on topic.

I'm sure the standard NCAA pennant logo will be used come game day. These are just practice/spring game uniforms. A&M is doing everything it can to show that it is now in the SEC so they slapped a SEC logo on a uniform that normally would have no conference patch on it.

Yuck.

3.30p-vt-use.jpg

Cue Paul Lukas bitching...

Rightly so. It's pandering, pure and simple. It screams "look at us, we support the troops because we wear camo!!! AMERICA YEAH!!!!".

There are other ways to support the troops without making it a contest to see who's the most patriotic or military-oriented.

The whole "let's play dress up like soldiers or flags" theme is beyond overplayed, regardless of the brand behind it.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived