College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

Maryland started work today on new turf for Byrd Stadium. As I understand, three things are true:

-We're going to FieldTurf to replace the grass field that never looked good at all (and looked even worse once lacrosse season was over with)

-The conversion is entirely funded by Under Armour

-......it's not going to be green.

Rumor has it as either a pewter-type color, or black. And yes, I'm aware of the issues with a black field.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Facepalm_gif.gif

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Or we can stop doing all the overpatriotism crap which is doing more harm than good. I'm pretty sure more people hate America (this includes Americans) BECAUSE of it's patriotism. I'm in a realtionship with someone in another country, and honestly, it's embarrassing to be an American when we have all this "MURICA!! F&%K YEAH!" stuff. You know how you show patriotism? By not being insecure about your country and not having to have the American flag on everything just to try to convince yourself that you are making up for not buying American products.

/off topic

You really need to grow up and see how blessed you are for being in this country. A country where you can spout of stupid things like you do all the time, such as this. No one is being insecure about this country, we are just damn proud to live in this country and we aren't afraid to show it. There have been millions and millions of people who have sacrificed their lives just so you could be stupid and not be arrested or killed for saying the stupid things you do. I'm damn proud to be an American and damn proud of the men and women who sacrificed to keep this country free. If you don't like how Patriotic we are, well as a lot of would gladly tell you, "There's the door. Don't let it hit you on the way out."

And, of course, there's the third option that you both seem to be whiffing on.

Maryland started work today on new turf for Byrd Stadium. As I understand, three things are true:

-We're going to FieldTurf to replace the grass field that never looked good at all (and looked even worse once lacrosse season was over with)

Rumor has it as either a pewter-type color, or black. And yes, I'm aware of the issues with a black field.

If this is true, it may be the best news I have heard today (in spite of non green turf).

Or we can stop doing all the overpatriotism crap which is doing more harm than good. I'm pretty sure more people hate America (this includes Americans) BECAUSE of it's patriotism. I'm in a realtionship with someone in another country, and honestly, it's embarrassing to be an American when we have all this "MURICA!! F&%K YEAH!" stuff. You know how you show patriotism? By not being insecure about your country and not having to have the American flag on everything just to try to convince yourself that you are making up for not buying American products.

/off topic

You really need to grow up and see how blessed you are for being in this country. A country where you can spout of stupid things like you do all the time, such as this. No one is being insecure about this country, we are just damn proud to live in this country and we aren't afraid to show it. There have been millions and millions of people who have sacrificed their lives just so you could be stupid and not be arrested or killed for saying the stupid things you do. I'm damn proud to be an American and damn proud of the men and women who sacrificed to keep this country free. If you don't like how Patriotic we are, well as a lot of would gladly tell you, "There's the door. Don't let it hit you on the way out."

Objectively speaking, we're not even the "best country" (if that even exists). That would go to Sweeden, who has the highest standard of living in the world. And you don't have to show the flag in order to show you're proud. It IS in fact possible to be silently proud. And I find it funny that Americans think we are the only with free speach. Actually, freedom of speech isn't even an American invention. The first freedom of speech happened in England in 1688, during the Glorious Revolution. Actually, one could argue that the U.S did nothing but reach the inevitable conclusion of already established Enlightenment ideals.

Americans reign as top country ended in the 1970s, and since then, people have been trying to fool themselves into thinking we're better than we really are. There is nothing wrong with not being the best country. Actually, thinking that there IS a best country is foolish in thefirst place. It's just pointless and shallow pride.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

/off topic

Objectively speaking, we're not even the "best country" (if that even exists). That would go to Sweeden, who has the highest standard of living in the world. And you don't have to show the flag in order to show you're proud. It IS in fact possible to be silently proud. And I find it funny that Americans think we are the only with free speach. Actually, freedom of speech isn't even an American invention. The first freedom of speech happened in England in 1688, during the Glorious Revolution. Actually, one could argue that the U.S did nothing but reach the inevitable conclusion of already established Enlightenment ideals.

Americans reign as top country ended in the 1970s, and since then, people have been trying to fool themselves into thinking we're better than we really are. There is nothing wrong with not being the best country. Actually, thinking that there IS a best country is foolish in thefirst place. It's just pointless and shallow pride.

So move to Sweeden already.

I laughed for a good five minutes. I'm dying to see this

Manchester-City-icon.png

Good Lord. Is there any team in the NCAA that appears more desperate and starved for attention... any attention... than Maryland? Embarrassing.

They're like a 15 year old girl, trying to get the cool guys from the football team to notice them. How low will they sink?

Into the Potomac, if they ain't careful.

That Kevin Plank guy is something else, ain't he???

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

And, of course, there's the third option that you both seem to be whiffing on.

Abortions for some; miniature American flags for others?

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

/off topic

I don't want to drag this further off-topic, but you are free to say and do stupid stuff in the vast majority of developed countries. America may have been the first to protect these freedoms, but it's naive to pretend that we're still the only "free" country. And if you really love our system of constitutional democracy, you should celebrate the right of people to hold minority opinions (for instance, that Americans are too patriotic) rather than telling them to piss off.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Rumor has it as either a pewter-type color, or black.

Raiders, take notes.

Yes, please do, and title them "What not to install".

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I highly doubt this is true.. Not a reliable source what so ever.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

Cold black & silver according to a poster on this Maryland message board. Here is a concept from that same thread.

Maybe Under Armour will use their HeatGear technology to make it so the turf won't get so hot?

Archived