2011-12 NHL Season

njmeadowlanders

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't circle the points.

Circle the #3, and then the 31-23-13 parts. Then point and laugh at how such awfulness currently holds a division lead, when the last team in that picture has a much better record.

As I've said before - I don't mean to rant on and on about the same topic, but this is the worst there's been since the lockout ended. A team at 31-36 should never be holding a divisional lead. Ever.

spacer.png

Srsly?

srsly.png?t=1331420216

This is why the "division leaders get top three seeds" needs to be scrapped. Remove divisions, just make it so that the top eight teams in each conference get in the playoffs.

EDIT: For further stupidity, check out the Western Conference:

NHLWCstandings.png

spacer.png

If the Pens can get a healthy Sid for the playoffs look out.

Pretty big if.

I still think his career is toast. Yeah, he may play for a few more games but he has been Lindrosed.

I have that feeling too. It's like I think the rest of his career is going to be on and off. Remember last time he was out for a year and it took only 8 games for the post-concussion symptoms to reappear. There's no reason for me to believe that this comeback will last a lot longer.

Srsly?

srsly.png?t=1331420216

This is why the "division leaders get top three seeds" needs to be scrapped. Remove divisions, just make it so that the top eight teams in each conference get in the playoffs.

NHLWCstandings.png

That's by far the most useless rule in the NHL. The NBA doesn't do it and it works perfectly fine for them. The only point I see of this rule is to reward the division winners with home ice advantage in the playoffs (the first round at least).

Srsly?

srsly.png?t=1331420216

NHLWCstandings.png

That's by far the most useless rule in the NHL. The NBA doesn't do it and it works perfectly fine for them. The only point I see of this rule is to reward the division winners with home ice advantage in the playoffs (the first round at least).

The NBA does do it, but the division winner would get the 4 seed if there is a non division winner thats better then them.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Srsly?

srsly.png?t=1331420216

NHLWCstandings.png

The NBA does do it, but the division winner would get the 4 seed if there is a non division winner thats better then them.

True say. I don't pay a ton attention to basketball.

The Islanders were leading 1-0 with 1:38 left. In the next 14 seconds they

-Let in a goal

-Commit a penalty

-Let in another goal

So now we're up to 3rd Period Chokejob I want to say #18 with the Islanders.

:devil:

That was nice, I only wish the Devils could have done it on Sunday too when I went out to that dump in Long Island.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Archived