NHL 2012-2013: Possible Uniform Changes

Morgan33

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the stars do not have an alternate, and will not have an alternate... and by the time they'll be allowed to have one again, the home jersey will be green.

this is the final season of the current uniforms, and likely the final season of the current logo.

What's this from? Hopefully this means the old Blackhawks black alt's coming back...

That's been all but officially confirmed at this point.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

the stars do not have an alternate, and will not have an alternate... and by the time they'll be allowed to have one again, the home jersey will be green.

this is the final season of the current uniforms, and likely the final season of the current logo.

Is that just what you think will happen, or is that actually officially happening?

Thank god this is the last season for those horrid jerseys though I'm worried about them changing the logo. It's gone practically unchanged since the North Stars days and should stay that way.

ColeJ, do you have any more information on this? Are we talking tweak or a full blown change?

i know it to happen... i can't go into more details. it's not "officially" happening, because i heard it off the record. but i think i've been fairly trusted on this site in past when it comes to the stars, and my source on this is even closer to the team than i've ever been.

hopefully the islanders alt is an orange version of the home/road and we never have to see those black abominations again

I dunno about that.. sadly the Islanders are still posting pictures of players wearing the black uniforms any chance they can get on social media and on advertisements

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

The Islanders are changing thier thirds? They just came out with them last year. How can they be allowed to change so quickly?

the fans hated it so much, seriously it is the worst unifrom EVER in islanders history and one of the ugliest sports uniforms ever. the fans revolted against the fisherman uniforms back in the 90's maybe the fans won again? oh wait charles wang runs the team, he dont care about the fans or winning.

Mets, Jets, Islanders

Wait don't the Caps have a third? That retro white one? They wear that for 15 road games a season.

Yes, the retro third will be back for the Caps this season.

They need to go the Islanders/Oilers route and make that jersey their full-time road jersey with an accompanying home version. It's way better than either of their current jerseys.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

The Islanders are changing thier thirds? They just came out with them last year. How can they be allowed to change so quickly?

the fans hated it so much, seriously it is the worst unifrom EVER in islanders history and one of the ugliest sports uniforms ever. the fans revolted against the fisherman uniforms back in the 90's maybe the fans won again? oh wait charles wang runs the team, he dont care about the fans or winning.

As I said, the team's so clueless that all their marketing and social media promotion has featured the black uniforms. They're required to wear it a second year I think and quite frankly I don't see them getting rid of it any time soon somehow someway

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

When you say "current logo" do you mean the "DALLAS" on the jerseys or the logo the team has had since coming to Dallas?

usa-sm.giffinland-sm.gifstars1-sm.gifdall1-sm.gif

IMO St. Louis should go back to this shade of blue.

Blues07.png

They should just go back to this design period. Update the logo so it's the same shape as the current one, ditch the ugly yoke on the white and you have a winner

How about with these slight modifications?

*credit to nhluniforms.com

Blues.png

The St Louis Sabres?

When you say "current logo" do you mean the "DALLAS" on the jerseys or the logo the team has had since coming to Dallas?

i mean the logo. not the wordmark.

the ST^RS logo. actually, every logo and mark.

i mean the logo. not the wordmark.

the ST^RS logo. actually, every logo and mark.

So the Stars are really going to go with another logo, like an updated version of the current one? If so, it's surprising to me because I thought that day would never come...

I wonder if something like this would go over well.

OMFG there's a slight drop shadow.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived