NHL 2012-2013: Possible Uniform Changes

Morgan33

The gem of that set:

preview_28_97676.jpg

Their new set isn't bad by any means, but a bit more yellow would be nice.

(Side note, but it jut struck me how much the top photo reminds me of the Thrashers' original jerseys).

Yep. If they had any sense they would have adopted it to the edge template instead of the half assed ones they released last summer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The road jersey is the best one in their set. Make a green home based off of it, relegate the current red to alternate status, and toss the current green one, and you have perfection.

That Aeros jersey is ugly.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

Jersey in question:

2iotkmdgq8rqmhiwhhfh198gm.gif

What strikes me as odd is that he says it has "the Wild's away logo on it"

I would think they would use a wordmark if they're going to promote the matching green jersey to home status.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Jersey in question:

I would think they would use a wordmark if they're going to promote the matching green jersey to home status.

But you're forgetting that nothing the Wild do, uniform wise, has made any sense since about 2003.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Jersey in question:

But you're forgetting that nothing the Wild do, uniform wise, has made any sense since about 2003.

That's because they're so wild

Manchester-City-icon.png

Not sure if it means anything, but look what jersey Parise and Suter were introduced in.

cl4rH.png

However, their headshots were taken in the reds.

Parise-suter.jpg

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

A road jersey to match the current alternate would certainly make sense. The alternate has been used during the last two draft days. That being said, it'll be a shame if no jerseys in the teams set feature the original logo (the one in the circle doesn't count).

I'd love it if they'd use the primary logo on the green alternate, instead of the wordmark. If they must do away with the away set (my favorite of the 3), might as well make an away version of the alternate. That logo is just too good not to use.

qvAvG.jpg

105D_12_13_Brooklyn.JPG

Shouldn't there be a white cable visible on the top of the other side of the rear support thingy?

Very true.

It seems the Islanders have a logo for everthing. Keeping with the golfing logo tradition.

Golf%20Outing%20logo%2006.12.12.jpg

most teams do have a logo for about every event they participate in. i just did a logo for a scrimmage game between 2 NFL teams

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

If Nash gets traded, then these will be the new Jackets uniforms.

Nordiques11.png

Oh how I miss those.!!!

You do realize if those were unveiled today, people would hate them and call them boring and bland!

If Nash gets traded, then these will be the new Jackets uniforms.

Nordiques11.png

Oh how I miss those.!!!

You do realize if those were unveiled today, people would hate them and call them boring and bland!

They would be laughed out of the unveiling conference. Don't get me wrong, the colours are great and so is the hem design but that logo is just awful. Even for it's time. Compare that with classics like the Flyers and Northstars logos... Doesn't hold up.

I don't know, I like it. Look at the historical logos of the QMJHL. That Nords n/igloo/hockey stick seems strangely representative of Quebec hockey aesthetics.

White, maybe. But have you ever seen a red igloo?

EDIT: Nevermind.

5082055370_88b97b972d_z.jpg

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

In a perfect world the Sens switch the vintage white on the third to regular white, make it the home, make a matching white away and go full barberpole with their new alternate. While I'm pretty sure this won't happen quite yet I wouldn't be surprised if it happens eventually. The heritage jersey has been a big hit in Ottawa and while I don't mind some modern designs I think all Canadian teams should sport classic sweaters.

Habs: CHECK!

Exposgotrobbed94.png

Never Forget 1994

expostimeline.png

Lincecum Eephus Pitch

Archived