Your teams worst all- time look?

UnclearInitial

My teams:

Buffalo Bills

drew-bledsoe-buffalo-bills-autographed-photograph-3330407.jpg

Not only is the look bad, but the team sucked every single year they wore these. They may have gone 9-7 once, but it was essentially a decade of futility they still haven't come back from. Look like crap, play like crap.

Syracuse football

syracuse_curtis_brinkley_sm.jpg

I didn't think these were that bad in and of themselves, but I hated that they switched from the McNabb uniforms -- which were simple but great -- to a combination of football ideas lifted from classic programs around the country. There's no heart in those uniforms (and there was definitely no heart in the teams that wore them).

Syracuse basketball

p1_warrick2-ap.jpg

This was during the couple of years SU had the silly "SJ" logo. Again, these weren't bad in and of themselves, but they were definitely not better than the championship-worn Carmelo unis with the thin script. While I can appreciate the school wanting to tie their teams' looks together (which only lasted until Nike System of Dress came to SU), both basketball and football ended up looking generic.

New York Knicks

steve-francis.jpg

I much preferred the original, fatter black trim used in these uniforms:

629747_crop_650x440.jpg?1281021953

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FCmrV.jpg

Vancouver Canucks: I actually don't hate this look, but I'm not going to lie: it's terrible.

8LKz0.jpg

Toronto Blue Jays: Most people would say the black and silver look was the worst. Personally I think 2003 was the worst year design-wise for the Jays. The steroid bird logo is awesome, but it doesn't work for a major league team... however the worst part is the red split letter font.

WbAfe.jpg

Coquitlam Express: The jersey design and colour scheme are alright, but the logo is a joke. A lot fans really liked it, but the current look is much nicer in my opinion.

I actually do not mind the idea of the Browns using an orange jersey. I just don't like the drop shadow. Keep it consistent with the others and get rid of the drop shadow.

On orange jersey with white numbers with no outline (consistent with the other jerseys) would look terrible. ^_^

Doesn't look great, but I think it looks better.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NFL-CLEVELAND-BROWNS-VINTAGE-TIM-COUCH-FOOTBALL-JERSEY-PUMA-/320860830124?pt=US_Football_Fan_Shop&hash=item4ab4cbb9ac#ht_499wt_1416

T1oYViW.png

$(KGrHqV,!p8E8WnzEVzNBPKn07loFw~~60_3.JPG

Wow, I didn't remember them making those in silver. I remember the earlier designs in silver and I remember Kris Clack and the boys wearing this template, but I didn't remember seeing these in silver.

$(KGrHqV,!p8E8WnzEVzNBPKn07loFw~~60_3.JPG

Sweet JEEBUS, that looks like the Longhorns were sponsored by some crappy chain restaurant that's trying to break into the Applebee's/Chili's market!

That has to be a mistake - I remember those horrible jerseys, but they had the T on the left chest like a traditional uniform. The number was on the right, also on the traditional side, but down toward the bottom for some dumb reason. That looks like a one-off or Chinese counterfeit jersey.

You are correct. Also, the numbers were blue with a red outline, no shadow.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

FCmrV.jpg

Vancouver Canucks: I actually don't hate this look, but I'm not going to lie: it's terrible.

It's so ugly that there is an odd fondness for it amongst Canuck fans. It's hard to explain.

I'm not a Canucks fan, but the old "V" uniform was a unique look which looks better than other NHL uniforms I've seen. I would guess the fondness for that uni among Canuck fans is related to the fact it was worn by the first Canuck team to reach a Stanley Cup Final. Wouldn't mind seeing Vancouver return to that style for the occasional throwback.

Archived