Your teams worst all- time look?

UnclearInitial

Can't believe that no other Indians fan came up with this... and yes, I want one. :P

clemanning.jpg

Damn when did Cleveland wear those ?

If it weren't for red pants, this would possibly one of Cleveland's best looks. I actually like the blood clot look, but I obviously can see why most people would hate it.

#DTWD #GoJaguars

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, the non-matching TV numbers and gray face mask suck. They're still better than the current uniforms. The Belichick Era uniforms are so vastly overrated. I hate them. They were cool during the Super Bowl Era, but they should've been changed years ago. Simplifying the Patriots would be a step in the right direction.

Completely disagree with 99% of this. The '93 set is not better than the current set, even with all of its flaws. The Pats just need to get rid of the red piping. I'm glad they didn't switch "years ago". The Patriots really don't need new uniforms every four or five years.

You're right, they need a classic, timeless design. They had one. They should absolutely return to the 1960-1992 set,

The Pats had three of four different sets between 1960-92. B)

You know what I mean :D

Nothing about Pat the Patriot is timeless or classic. He looks like what he was, a poor newspaper cartoon drawn in the 60s. Uniform wise, we can debate that all day (I for one prefer the Pats in what they wear now) but Pat is in no way suitable as a full time mark. If he was going to make a full-time comeback he's in desperate need of a Cardinals-esque facelift.

Yes, the non-matching TV numbers and gray face mask suck. They're still better than the current uniforms. The Belichick Era uniforms are so vastly overrated. I hate them. They were cool during the Super Bowl Era, but they should've been changed years ago. Simplifying the Patriots would be a step in the right direction.

Completely disagree with 99% of this. The '93 set is not better than the current set, even with all of its flaws. The Pats just need to get rid of the red piping. I'm glad they didn't switch "years ago". The Patriots really don't need new uniforms every four or five years.

You're right, they need a classic, timeless design. They had one. They should absolutely return to the 1960-1992 set,

The Pats had three of four different sets between 1960-92. B)

You know what I mean :D

Nothing about Pat the Patriot is timeless or classic. He looks like what he was, a poor newspaper cartoon drawn in the 60s. Uniform wise, we can debate that all day (I for one prefer the Pats in what they wear now) but Pat is in no way suitable as a full time mark. If he was going to make a full-time comeback he's in desperate need of a Cardinals-esque facelift.

I never said that Pat was a better logo. He's not, obviously. The uniforms, however, are better than anything they've ever worn.

I, for one, think that they should going back to the 1960 inaugural season helmet design, with the tricornered hat and uniform number on the helmet. But then again, that might not be a suitable logo on print and apparel.

I have nothing against Flying Elvis, but I don't think he'd "work" with the classic Patriots uniform (particularly the 1984-92 uniform design, with the shoulder stripes).

Perhaps they should come up with a new mark altogether if they decide to go "retro".

spacer.png

Thats easy...

m550134tt.jpg

Also throw in the home and aways from this era. Seriously what were they thinking? The awful gradient adds yet another colour to the Canucks convoluted history, Purple!

Amen to that! Actually, if the Canucks had used the recoloured Stick 'n Rink shoulder patch as the primary on that jersey, I would have bought one in a heartbeat. Actually, I'll tell you something that perhaps you may know already. In 2000, North Vancouver artist, Glen Green, designed a cool updated Johnny Canuck logo with the use of an orca-less 'C'. Vancouver Sun sports columnist, Greg Douglas showed the design in his column. Canucks then-President and GM Brian Burke, being the arrogant goofball that he is, was so enraged by Douglas'column that he scrapped the Johnny Canuck idea.

66011376_2ba815c457.jpg

This?

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

In 2000, North Vancouver artist, Glen Green, designed a cool updated Johnny Canuck logo with the use of an orca-less 'C'. Vancouver Sun sports columnist, Greg Douglas showed the design in his column. Canucks then-President and GM Brian Burke, being the arrogant goofball that he is, was so enraged by Douglas'column that he scrapped the Johnny Canuck idea.

66011376_2ba815c457.jpg

This?

Yeah...ummmm, no thanks. There's a reason he rejected that...that would look atrocious on the front of a jersey.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

In 2000, North Vancouver artist, Glen Green, designed a cool updated Johnny Canuck logo with the use of an orca-less 'C'. Vancouver Sun sports columnist, Greg Douglas showed the design in his column. Canucks then-President and GM Brian Burke, being the arrogant goofball that he is, was so enraged by Douglas'column that he scrapped the Johnny Canuck idea.

66011376_2ba815c457.jpg

This?

Yeah...ummmm, no thanks. There's a reason he rejected that...that would look atrocious on the front of a jersey.

I don't know why, but the C gives me a vaguely Monteal Candadiens vibe.

spacer.png

247755_display_image.jpg?1297187729

That's a better uniform than anything they've worn since.

Yes. The 1987-89 set shoulda been untouched. Glanville came in and just HAD to make black the dominant color for the team.

The 1990-96 road jerseys are some of the the worst in team history.

58245_01_lg.jpg

The 1991 jerseys ABSOULTELY sucked, with Champion becoming the lead supplier, bringing their infamous number font

p-468932-scott-case-autographed-hand-signed-football-card-atlanta-falcons-1992-upper-deck-rb-aw-37189.jpg

Thank God Dan Reeves came and had the numbers changed from black to red.

bobby_thigpen1988.jpg

Really, not so much bad as forgettable.

That's actually one of my favorite caps ever. The uniforms as a whole are nothing special, but I always liked that cap. Probably why I love Atlanta's cap so much.

As for my teams...

2010522272098836.jpg

4917.gif

medium_090209-kitna-black-jersey.jpg

247755_display_image.jpg?1297187729

Hey now,

Champion font wasn't all that bad IMO, it looked great on the Bills old duds

That's a better uniform than anything they've worn since.

Yes. The 1987-89 set shoulda been untouched. Glanville came in and just HAD to make black the dominant color for the team.

The 1990-96 road jerseys are some of the the worst in team history.

58245_01_lg.jpg

The 1991 jerseys ABSOULTELY sucked, with Champion becoming the lead supplier, bringing their infamous number font

p-468932-scott-case-autographed-hand-signed-football-card-atlanta-falcons-1992-upper-deck-rb-aw-37189.jpg

Thank God Dan Reeves came and had the numbers changed from black to red.

Nobody ... I mean nobody ... circles the wagons like The Buffalo Bills

HTJka.jpg

For both teams involved, but particularly Michigan (MSU has had more other stinkers to choose from).

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

favre_1994throwback.jpg

Really... over the current throwbacks?

FWIW, the 94 throwbacks would've been gorgeous if they'd only used matching pants.

I don't think the current throwbacks are that bad. There's something about the yellow shoulder yoke and plain yellow helmet that I find jarring.

SportsSig-1.jpg

Archived