Your teams worst all- time look?

UnclearInitial

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HTJka.jpg

For both teams involved, but particularly Michigan (MSU has had more other stinkers to choose from).

I actually love those Michigan uniforms.

In my opinion, they have too many stripes without any blocks of solid color to balance them. Plus, there is too much maize and not enough blue on the top of the uniform, but I miss Michigan's traditional maize pants. Finally, I've never been a fan of all-white uniforms with a dark-colored helmet - it reminds me of the Brunell-era Redskins road uniform, or the Rams' current all-white road uniform.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

bobby_thigpen1988.jpg

Really, not so much bad as forgettable.

I like the hat, and the "White Sox" script that went along with that should come back for dugout jackets and stuff. I kind of like using the dugout jacket as a place to put the full nickname for teams that never use it, like the Yankees do. It'd also be a nice place for the little-used Tigers script.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

%2765%20pre-season%20browns.jpg

Did they ever actually wear these in a game?

Louisville (NCAAB): 2012 Big East Tourament Uniforms- These uniforms look terrible compared to the usual unis. If you thought the home uni was bad, the road is orange, :cursing: Syracuse-like orange.

10671018-large.jpg

How did ORANGE ever get to be used for Louisville?

Louisville (NCAAB): 2012 Big East Tourament Uniforms- These uniforms look terrible compared to the usual unis. If you thought the home uni was bad, the road is orange, :cursing: Syracuse-like orange.

10671018-large.jpg

They're red, the lighting just makes it look orange in that picture.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

10671018-large.jpg

They're red, the lighting just makes it look orange in that picture.

They are what I would call 70s fluorescent red or highlighter red - basically the red version of the highlighter yellow adidas rolled out for Baylor's "home" unis.

North Carolina's worst look:

unc-19992000.jpg

It looked pretty good on Mya ^_^

mya-jay-z3.jpg

It's bad that the 1st thing I can think of whenever I see that video isn't "dat ass" but "That is an UGLY jersey."

It's bad that the 1st thing I can think of whenever I see that video isn't "dat ass" but "That is an UGLY jersey."

You know you're a CCSLC member when?

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

In 2000, North Vancouver artist, Glen Green, designed a cool updated Johnny Canuck logo with the use of an orca-less 'C'. Vancouver Sun sports columnist, Greg Douglas showed the design in his column. Canucks then-President and GM Brian Burke, being the arrogant goofball that he is, was so enraged by Douglas'column that he scrapped the Johnny Canuck idea.

66011376_2ba815c457.jpg

This?

Yeah...ummmm, no thanks. There's a reason he rejected that...that would look atrocious on the front of a jersey.

Brian Burke actually liked the design and was considering using it for a shoulder patch and as a potential primary on a third. He rejected this logo because Greg Douglas leaked it in his Sun column before the Canucks would officially adapt it and unveil it themselves. It was just Burke being typical Burke. Glen Green, a North Vancouver artist is very well respected for his sports-related artwork. Check him out at www.glengreen.ca. His Johnny Canuck concept beats the orca any day, anytime.

03-68team1966_97387.jpg

I've never understood the hate for this jersey. Could someone please explain it to me? If it's just that it's not the Steelers' iconic look, then that's a really weak argument as I think the design itself is fairly solid. Lots of bold, unbroken, uncluttered color. Hell, change the black to navy or green and you've got the Packers' look that many people agree should be their alt (if not their full-time uniforms).

That's a pretty clever jersey. The shoulder yoke represents the Golden Triangle. It would be kind of neat if all three Pittsburgh teams found a way to incorporate it, but the Steelers' look is too crystallized at this point.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

mets: snow whites with hybrid caps, '99-'11. hated this, even more than the all black jerseys and hats, because at least that wasn't half-assed. road caps at home, terrible dropshadow. thankfully, we'll never see them again

snowwhites06.png

jets: titans home throwback, '07-'09, '11. the gold is hard to see against the navy blue, it's bland, boring. conversely, i don't hate the road white version of this they wore in '09 against oakland and miami:

titanshomethrowback.png

islanders: edge home jerseys, '05-'06 - '09-'10. just...awful. and yes, worse than the black thirds this year because these were a primary look.

islesedge.png

knicks, 1997-'98 - present. hate the black side panels, especially when they were bigger (pre-rev 30). plus...ya know...stephan marbury wore it...

marbury.png

sig2024.png

Archived