The Rite of Spring

The_Admiral

Additionally, the Patriot Act is currently a law, and is completely legal until it is struck down by the Supreme Court.

All laws that violate the constitution are null and void. End of story.

Not until a court says so. Tell me, which Supreme Court justice are you?

Once again, you are Canadian. You accusing the rightfully elected President of the United States - as much as I may disagree with his politics - of treason is ridiculous and holds no water whatsoever.

Man... you would rather flame me than defend the very document that made your country the best example of freedom in the history of the civilized world... What a sad state of affairs...

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Additionally, the Patriot Act is currently a law, and is completely legal until it is struck down by the Supreme Court.

Once again, you are Canadian. You accusing the rightfully elected President of the United States - as much as I may disagree with his politics - of treason is ridiculous and holds no water whatsoever.

Man... you would rather flame me than defend the very document that made your country the best example of freedom in the history of the civilized world... What a sad state of affairs...

Become a citizen of the country whose politics you're attempting to argue and then we'll talk.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I'm partial to the Magna Carta, English Bill of Rights, and the BNA Act myself :P

Become a citizen of the country whose politics you're attempting to argue and then we'll talk.

I don't agree with Morgo, but that's a very closed minded position for you to take. Like it or not, what the United States does politically impacts the rest of the world. Especially the country you share continent-spanning undefended border with. We have just as much right as anyone to discuss American politics.

Well, here's something I never thought I'd say:

WOOOOO! DEVILS!

Today we all lick ourselves and cough up hairballs

Not just today, my good man.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I am amazed by some "fans" who give up on their team in OT (or in a series that isn't over). Is it just your way of easing the heartache if they do end up losing? So you can just say "See I told ya"? Or are you really just that quick to abandon your team when things might not be going the way you wish they would?

Yup

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Thank God the Devils won, I could not take losing to the kitty cats.

Perhaps the most ironic post of all time on any message board.

And, with Florida's exit the Eastern playoffs are an all-old-Patrick-Division affair from here on out.

CCSLC signature.png

Right now, Michael Yormark is trying to work a deal to get his back nine sponsored by Party City.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

From most-wanted outcome to least-wanted:

Senators/Panthers (Flyers vs Capitals)

Senators/Devils (Flyers vs Senators)

Rangers/Panthers (Flyers vs Panthers)

Rangers/Devils (Flyers vs Devils)

<_<

welp, at least the Flyers get home ice

Archived