The Rite of Spring

The_Admiral

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Panthers are the suckiest team ever to reach the second round. If the Devils knew how to kill penalties this series would have been over long ago.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Ever heard of the War Powers Resolution that allows presidents to deploy troops for 60 days before actually having Congress declare war? And by the end of those 60 days, Congress isn't going to reject it.

Congress never gave approval. And yes I am aware that there have been unconstitutional acts signed before in the past, that doesn't make them right. Bush at least got approval from the congress when he declared war on Afghanistan and Iraq. Obama had the audacity to say he "didn't need approval from congress and that he takes his orders directly from the U.N." Treason!

Additionally, the Patriot Act is currently a law, and is completely legal until it is struck down by the Supreme Court.

All laws that violate the constitution are null and void. End of story.

Ever heard of executive orders? While not explicitly called for in the Constitution, executive orders are not unconstitutional. Past examples include Roosevelt's use of it to implement Japanese-American internment camps, Harry Truman desegregating the armed forces, and Kennedy implementing affirmative action legislation.

But anyways, back to hockey.

Man... I never thought I'd see the day where someone would actually come out and defend the NDAA... Do I even need to go into what's wrong with this statement?

Anyhow if someone want's to suspend me from these boards for saying this, do it. I could care less, I'm not going to sit back and have this BS shoved down with throat...

Dude, no one cares about your political BS in a hockey thread. Guess you needed something to talk about now that your Canucks are done. (Plus you can't troll Hawk fans anymore)

Anyway, I'd say Sturm wins it in OT for the Cats.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Panthers have a chance to knock off the New Jersey Devils to reach the second round. I fail to why they'd be the suckiest team to ever reach the Second Round? Wow they finished under .500 if you bring in the NBA standings, so what! I'm glad they have a chance, better one then some of the so called Cup favourites in Pittsburgh and Vancouver.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

I would also like to remind the board that young Morgo is a 9/11 Truther and therefore everything he says related to politics, government, and history should be automatically discredited.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Additionally, the Patriot Act is currently a law, and is completely legal until it is struck down by the Supreme Court.

All laws that violate the constitution are null and void. End of story.

Not until a court says so. Tell me, which Supreme Court justice are you?

Once again, you are Canadian. You accusing the rightfully elected President of the United States - as much as I may disagree with his politics - of treason is ridiculous and holds no water whatsoever.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I am amazed by some "fans" who give up on their team in OT (or in a series that isn't over). Is it just your way of easing the heartache if they do end up losing? So you can just say "See I told ya"? Or are you really just that quick to abandon your team when things might not be going the way you wish they would?

PopHeading-1.gif

Am I high, or does every other post in the past few pages of this hockey thread look like it was lifted from the old Obama Nation thread? I came over here to see what everyone was saying about game 7 between the Senators and Rangers and I found an argument over politics.

BB52Big.jpg

I am amazed by some "fans" who give up on their team in OT (or in a series that isn't over). Is it just your way of easing the heartache if they do end up losing? So you can just say "See I told ya"? Or are you really just that quick to abandon your team when things might not be going the way you wish they would?

+1

What is the point of being a fan our having a favorite team if you're just going to turn on them and/or give up each time one little thing goes against them? I'm seeing a lot of this loser-fan-behavior tonight, and notice the same thing happen every time the Bruins took this ice this month.

6uXNWAo.png

Archived