2012 American League BP Jersey

Royals Insider

These look good - about as good as that template could look, anyway. Is the NL presumably in whatever dark blue the Royals are using? If so, between those unis and Kauffman Stadium this is going to be a real sexy ASG.

Any idea what sublimated pattern is in the numbers?

Could just be the dazzle fabric. It's not exactly a high resolution image...

As for the "American" wordmark, love it, except I really could have done without the two-toned blues behind the lettering...

Has there been any talk of a rebrand after this season with more of an ASG vibe? Because those look pretty good.

Doubt it, since they just put effort into making some changes for this season. Why do that if planning a rebrand, considering that would have to be close to finalized by now.

I think that we can all agree that they should work some gold or yellow into their look some how.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I saw these yesterday on kansascity.com, and instantly loved them. As I've been saying since it was announced we would get the ASG this year, people are going to LOVE Kansas City, and especially Kauffman Stadium. I can't wait.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

I dont care for the wordmark on the jerseys. The lettering is fine, but it's that thick box outlining it. I dont know of any baseball jerseys that have a box like that. In my mind, individual letters, that dont touch (unless is cursive of course) still looks best. I do like the baby blue jersey color though. The crown also appears to be hovering above the A rather than resting on it, which is strange.

Archived