International Football Musings

crashcarson15

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought Arsenal looked good against Sunderland today, unfortunately not good enough to slot one home, though. But they dominated possession, especially in the last 20-30 minutes of the game, and we saw more than glimpses of the slick, pretty passing game we're used to under Wenger. Santi Cazorla in particular impressed me, as well as Gervinho. Nice to see Arshavin back out there too.

Dare I say a typical per RvP Arsenal performance, very pretty without a cutting edge! They need Podolski, Giroud and Walcott to step up!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Not only did my team lose, I am having an awful fantasy week so far AND I left all the score update apps running on my phone on Saturday draining my battery.

Despite all this, I am so glad the Premier League is back!

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Not only did my team lose, I am having an awful fantasy week so far AND I left all the score update apps running on my phone on Saturday draining my battery.

Despite all this, I am so glad the Premier League is back!

My fantasy team was doing pretty well and was strong at forward, but now Aguero :(

Hopefully he's not out too long, but It didn't look good. huge blow to City. Now who do we bring in? We have plenty of options off the bench (more Balo, Dzeko), but we know that's not the City way. I'd like to see Dempsey get a shot on the wing truthfully, since we really don't have much for wingers

Manchester-City-icon.png

My fantasy team was doing pretty well and was strong at forward, but now Aguero :(

Hopefully he's not out too long, but It didn't look good. huge blow to City. Now who do we bring in? We have plenty of options off the bench (more Balo, Dzeko), but we know that's not the City way. I'd like to see Dempsey get a shot on the wing truthfully, since we really don't have much for wingers

He is playing down the injury as a 'hard knock' as opposed to any internal ligament damage etc. which could mean he isn't out for too long. Even if he was out for say a month, I would expect City to just get by with what they currently have.

BBC Sport News story

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Archived