International Football Musings

crashcarson15

Arsenal just got to do there upmost to keep hold of Walcott and especially Jack Wilshere, who in the next few years is capable of becoming one of the best players in the world!

And on a similar note a good addition to the England team in the coming years!

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean, obviously RvP, Cesc, and Thierry hurt leaving. But it's not just them. It's EVERY :censored:ING PLAYER AT EVERY :censored:ING POSITION. Cole, Toure, Adebayour, Nasri, the list goes on and on. We are the Florida Marlins or Oakland A's of the 2000's. We develop young talent and go through all the growing pains of maturing that talent. only to have it blossom and let other clubs reap our reward and trophies. Plus, all of Wenger's buys (outside of RvP) have fallen flat year after year.

Arsenal supporters deserve better than Wenger and his awful transfers and recent questionable tactics and better than this cheap ownership who refuses to commit to bringing home trophies.

No they don't.

:P

2AWuG.jpg

Yid army! Yid army! Yid army!

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Arsenal just got to do there upmost to keep hold of Walcott and especially Jack Wilshere, who in the next few years is capable of becoming one of the best players in the world!

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain probably has a bigger upside than Walcott. I think Arsenal probably see AOC as more important to keep.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain probably has a bigger upside than Walcott. I think Arsenal probably see AOC as more important to keep.

Yeah but still they don't want to lose him!

311537_445808518775546_2029830547_n.jpg

Yeah but still they don't want to lose him!

He'd be crazy to go to City. I've seen some highly speculative Walcott to Spurs rumours, but I don't see anywhere Walcott would go really, so I don't think there is much risk of him leaving Arsenal, just yet.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Harsh, but I don't mind Celtic winning the SPL for the next several years :P

There are MLS teams that could win the SPL. :D

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Holy hell, if you would've told me a couple of years ago when I started following the sport and, by association PSG (on the heels of that 13th place finish), that the Parisiens were going to be closing in on a deal for Thiago Silva and Zlatan Demigod himself, I'd have let you know you were flat out crazy.

Then again, I'm trying to contain my energy until they're signing their contracts at the Parc des Prince and holding up PSG shirts.

6fQjS3M.png

In big news out of Scotland (for once not an oxymoron) Rangers have been liquidated due to being financially a complete irreparable disaster zone.

The reformed club will start next year in the Scottish Third Division, whilst Dundee have been invited to take what would have been their SPL spot.

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

• 4 weeks later...

Since the Premier League is starting in a few day, I thought I'd get this back up running.

I'm a big fan of MLS and the Bundesliga but I've never really been a fan of the Premier League. I'm trying to get into it this year, so I was wondering what team I should cheer for. Its between Arsenal, ManU, Man City, Newcastle and Totenham.

t5ty54wyetw_zpsubqd9h5t.jpg

St. Paul Pioneers(GHA) Minnesota Skeeters(CL) Minnesota Lake Monsters(UFL)

Since the Premier League is starting in a few day, I thought I'd get this back up running.

I'm a big fan of MLS and the Bundesliga but I've never really been a fan of the Premier League. I'm trying to get into it this year, so I was wondering what team I should cheer for. Its between Arsenal, ManU, Man City, Newcastle and Totenham.

I love watching the Premier League, but no team has latched me yet.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Archived