Ugliest Uniforms/Logos in Sports

OfficialBailey7

If not for the green pants, those Roswell uniforms would be passable. Solid-color uniforms in anything other than white or gray is a tradition that should stay in the past.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lime_jerseys2.jpglimepants1.jpgroswell_lime.jpg

all lime green. hideous

What team wore this?

http://www.roswellinvaders.com/

clifton.jpg

Holy mackerel! That's one ugly uniform.

Ah, everyone is just hating on it because its green over green. If it was green over white, somebody would post it in the latest "best look" thread. Personally, the green over green aspect almost saves it for me. I am so tired of baseball teams pretending to be softball teams, with the dark jersey/white pants stuff. Its been done to death at this point.

agree, they aren't the worst thing I've ever seen. They have grown on me.

mar1.jpg

(This is Under Armor going way, way too far)

I knew this would pop up in this thread, but it has actually grown on me. I doubt anyone will agree with me, but to me its alright.

The shoes are a bit much, but other than that it's an absolutely awesome look. I'm surprised more people don't like it.

It's clever and unique to the Maryland area. It's not bad in any sense!

Well I am glad I'm not the only one who likes them. They really are pretty cool.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

The 90s were a dark age of soccer uniform design.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

What country *is* that?

That was Arsenal's clash kit from 1991-1993.

0,,10268~4795277,00.jpg

Those Arsenal kits are very borderline since they wore them at the end of the 1990s.

Back in 1971, Division 2 held four regional championships rather than crowning a national champion. Eastern Michigan wore these atrocious Packers rip-offs in the Midwestern Championship that year.

Pioneer712.jpg

More Here

I give it 10 days before we see a Discrim or Lights Out concept inspired by this :P

Nothing says Canada like yellow camoflauge. And I thought using black as the main colour is getting out of hand with a lot of the Canadian national teams, here comes these ugly things. These were worn at the Nike World Basketball Fest.

CanadaYellow.jpg

ncf_g_sanjose12_600.jpg

Holy crap. Mega bonus points for finding these SJSU atrocities. It's a rare case where the BFBS is one of the least egregious elements of a uniform. You've got the horrendous skinny Stahl's Varsity Block numeral font, Crillee for the wordmark, the odd stacking and shared lettering of the wordmark, and the fact that the italics of the wordmark are at two different angles. Wow.

What was the name of the company that made these - "Players 4 Lyfe" or something? They got the SJSU football contract and promptly went out of business after one season, right?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Back in 1971, Division 2 held four regional championships rather than crowning a national champion. Eastern Michigan wore these atrocious Packers rip-offs in the Midwestern Championship that year.

Pioneer712.jpg

More Here

I give it 10 days before we see a Discrim or Lights Out concept inspired by this :P

Wow, the Giant EMU on the shoulder is priceless! (You are on the nose about this being right up Lights out's alley with his love of the Pats' and Cowboys' past giant-shoulder-logo experiments.)

I'll tell you, though, as a grad of Eastern Michigan (did my undergrad work at tOSU and my master's at EMU) I'd like to see gold brought back into the color scheme. The official school colors are just green and white (I'm pretty sure), but that means, of course, tired old BLACK has been added in the past decade... boring. Kelly Green and Athletic Gold would be awesome and, even better, unique.

Archived