Logos/uniforms you would bring back

kajeet

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any of the Cubs secondary bear logos. I don't like their "walking bear" logo.

qsimgzf1hge0xwwgpgwohitfe.gifjgcecy2vwgb6kkl0spnrkimhv.gifgon9eqeb5tumeu5uh6obzgdgw.gif

I think the one in the middle look's the fiercest out of the three of them! His brow is deeper, eyes bigger, compact snout, smaller ears without the ear channel highlights, makes him look tougher!

It's quite unpopular, but I loved the Michigan white legacy set. I'd lose the stupid "VICTORS VALIANT" maize under :censored:s, get rid of the M on the shoulder, and use the normal block font, but in general, I loved these. If I can't make changes as a premise to the thread, I could deal with it. Plus, it's unique as a road set.

UM_MSU_Denard_Chased-thumb-590x392-91547.jpg

spikes.jpg

It's quite unpopular, but I loved the Michigan white legacy set. I'd lose the stupid "VICTORS VALIANT" maize under :censored:s, get rid of the M on the shoulder, and use the normal block font, but in general, I loved these. If I can't make changes as a premise to the thread, I could deal with it. Plus, it's unique as a road set.

UM_MSU_Denard_Chased-thumb-590x392-91547.jpg

Yes! Those are the best road jerseys we have worn in a while. I would either bring back those with your changes and the addition of the name on the back or use the Sugar Bowl jerseys. Those plus the current homes would make one of the best sets in NCAAF.

uspw_5863736.jpg?w=640&h=386

1402315_display_image.jpg

AAEH035.jpg

74031458.jpg

33-94394-F.jpg

*Not pictured: 1998-2001 Jacksonville Jaguars.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

If I'm in the Owner's seat, the Diamondbacks ditch the Astros knockoffs and bring 1998 to the forefront.

nl_1998_arizona.gif

I know the colors are easy to point to and say "90's fad!!!", but I argue that the colors more than fit the region and culture of the Southwest. I spent my childhood in Southeastern Utah and vividly remember similar colors used in decor and art all throughout the area. This identity screamed "Arizona". And dang, I loved that black road cap. Saw it a lot where I lived with a few Diamondback fans in that neighborhood.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

aaaaaaaaaaaafffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.jpg

Oh hell yes. I LOVED that set, both home and away. In fact, short of these, I've never seen black, red, and gold look so good together. (Even the Serpentine numbers fit well.) And the laurel trim was just a thing of beauty.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived