Logos/uniforms you would bring back

kajeet

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2mfvbvr35etmph7g34eveeh5o.gif

The black uniform has always looked incomplete without the pinstripes.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

t_18663_07.jpg

Also, insert saintsgoldjersey.jpg

2mfvbvr35etmph7g34eveeh5o.gif

The black uniform has always looked incomplete without the pinstripes.

Agreed.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

I sure do miss this Florida set. The new ones were such a downgrade!

Erving_Walker.jpg38001.jpg

While I totally agree that the new set is a downgrade, I think they should bring back (and should never have changed from) what they wore when they won back to back championships. And that's not because of the success they had in them, that really was a perfect college basketball set.

These ..... along with the blue away pants from 1973 to wear for intermittent away games.

Some away games all-white ... some white with blue pants

09000d5d81492e5c_gallery_600.jpg

Yes, for sure. There are many abandoned looks I would like to see come back. But if I had to pick one, it would the the standing buffalo set for the Bills.

Sure we'd have 3 hats if bought back, but it would make interleague games look good again! (I'd even say this could be the home uniform hat, and have the regular red hat as the road hat.

pMLB2-1669808dt.jpg

I want this hat w the cream alts. It would make them so much better looking

Phils2.pngPhils_Primary.pngPhils4.pngPhils3.png

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

243037_display_image.jpg?1288422196

BMANGIN1030.jpg

Roberto_Clemente.jpg

(REAL vest, striped stirrups, and all.)

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Archived