2012-13 NBA Logo & Uniform changes

Conrad.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the NBA is going to introduce sleeves to uniforms they should do it soccer style. Offer jerseys with sleeves and without, and allow players to play in whichever they're more comfortable with. This way traditional fans can buy a sleeveless while the lanky teenagers of suburbia can buy the sleeved one.

Also, I don't buy the people that argue the sleeves will affect performance. Adidas has been working on this for a while, I don't think they would put it in place if there was any concerns about player movement and performance. I'm sure when guys started wearing baggy shorts people thought it would slow them down or affect their jumping or something.

I hope it does...just so I can watch all the haterzzz spontaneously combust up in this b**ch.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I think if your argument against a change to sleeves is simply "Well that's not a basketball jersey!" then you're way too closed minded. As long as it's something that the players want to wear, then there really shouldn't be any argument. I know personally this is something that I would much rather wear (both on the court and as a fan), compared to the tanks that they currently do.

Now, technology aside this is pretty terrible as a uniform. I like the shorts, and I like the jersey. But together they really don't work at all. Of course, all of this is coming from someone who has never been a huge basketball fan, so really what do I know.

Archived