New WWE Title Design

KidBro

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm not completely sure if this goes her but..

xr1ix.jpg

Here is the "new" title design for the WWE.

I'm not sure if it's real or not.

Here's another belt. Not sure if it's the same just painted or photoshopped.

536101_425423457480841_1606678117_n.jpg

It lacks class. The fake diamonds just look wrong. They need to go back to an older, classier styling with just an engraved plate and possibly some enamel colouring where the champ's nameplate is.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Apparently, that is the main plate from all sorts of different rumor sites. I think it's shape is fine but it needs more colour. Having 2 world championship belts that are primarily gold makes no sense to me, unless they are finally thinking of merging the belts (which I doubt)

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

To be honest, I would rather them bring back this belt than creating a new one.

Wwfattitudeerachampionship.jpg

I want them to go back to this

wwe-belts-14.jpg

That bottom one is horrible. It's impossible to make out all of the intricate details in it from any distance, and the main plate just has such an odd shape.

The top one is better, but you can't make out that it's an eagle from any distance because it's right inside the circle shape.

The one that Macho Man, Ultimate Warrior and Bret Hart wore was far better, because the eagle wings extended outside of the main shape, making it very distinct.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

To those who think that it's a side plate, I just thought about something. Since when do side plates have the word Champion at the bottom? If it really is the side plate, the belt will have the word Champion on it 3 or 5 times, which is a little too much.

Plus look at the bottom. It ends in a pencil point. The bottom of side plates are usually straight so that they could go neatly around the strap without any odd ends sticking out.

Having said all that, I unfortunately think that it's going to be the main plate.

To those who think that it's a side plate, I just thought about something. Since when do side plates have the word Champion at the bottom? If it really is the side plate, the belt will have the word Champion on it 3 or 5 times, which is a little too much.

Plus look at the bottom. It ends in a pencil point. The bottom of side plates are usually straight so that they could go neatly around the strap without any odd ends sticking out.

Having said all that, I unfortunately think that it's going to be the main plate.

yea they def wouldnt do that... not. look at this, the current version of the spinner

5197720232_0bb3a93fc8_z.jpg

FTC_WWE_SpinnerBeltPlate2011.2.jpg

its been like that for a little bit now..

I like the tradition of the older belts. Although it's scripted, it does add something to think of guys from different generations fighting over the same belt. Then again, as much as they put the belt through it realistically probably gets replaced every month or two.

Also, I don't think this is the right board for this post. Probably belongs on the sports logo's or general sports since it isn't an original design.

yea they def wouldnt do that... not. look at this, the current version of the spinner

5197720232_0bb3a93fc8_z.jpg

It's overkill on the spinner belt too.

Just for the record, the current WWE championship isn't a spinner anymore. I realize that's how we identify the belt. But I believe it hasn't has the WWE logo spin since Miz won it and they had the logo upside down to make an "M".

Either way, gimmicky belts are stupid. WWE need to come up with something that does have a little colour and has a globe on it, preferably a eagle on it as well. Those are the elements that most WWE championship belts have had on them since I was a kid watching the "new generation" era.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Archived