Most unfairly hated logos and uniforms

Ark

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

93607917_display_image.jpg?1307918921

^These uniforms are very underrated. When these uniforms are in the sun or on a bright day, the brown pants really accent the orange helmets and the jersey.

P.S. Everyone hated the bland look. I loved it, because I thought it was so different and unique.

Add an orange/white/orange stripe to these pants so they look like, you know, football pants and this is a great uniform. As is, they look like all football teams look when wearing dark pants with no stripes. Like they accidentally took the field wearing some silly workout tights.

I agree with Ice Cap. A lot of people act like it's the worst logo ever, but in my opinion it's not bad. It's certainly not as bad as a lot of people make it out to be. I also think that the two lines behind the shield represent sound waves, so it still represents the team, even if it's in a bland way.

spacer.png

^These uniforms are very underrated. When these uniforms are in the sun or on a bright day, the brown pants really accent the orange helmets and the jersey.

P.S. Everyone hated the bland look. I loved it, because I thought it was so different and unique.

Add an orange/white/orange stripe to these pants so they look like, you know, football pants and this is a great uniform. As is, they look like all football teams look when wearing dark pants with no stripes. Like they accidentally took the field wearing some silly workout tights.

My girlfriend at the time the browns wore those pants had a pair of brown leggings that was almost the exact same shade of brown. They looked good on her, but on a football uniform that is already ugly to begin with, they were a disaster.

PvO6ZWJ.png

My girlfriend at the time the browns wore those pants had a pair of brown leggings that was almost the exact same shade of brown. They looked good on her, but on a football uniform that is already ugly to begin with, they were a disaster.

Thumbs up for brown leggings... and leggings in general.

The Orange helmet, white jersey, brown pants, white socks look looks REALLY good to me. The only flaw is, as others have mentioned, no stripes on the pants. From the angle of this pic the uniform still looks great because you can't see that there aren't stripes on the sides of the pants.

Another uniform that suffers from the same "leggings" effect:

tumblr_lfxb20MDNx1qgdtcko1_500.jpg

They should have implemented an updated version of their previous pants stripe.

importD13.jpg

(And PS, orange pants in the background! Love that look!)

marshall%20faulk%20rams%2016AP001.JPG

90758391980.gif

Archived