Most 90s sports clothing?

Ark

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jersey-tunesquad-white-jordan-23-02.jpg
On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

I had the Grant Hill '96 Dream Team jersey. I wish I never donated it to Goodwill. I thought I'd share a couple of my 90s stuff

DSC06356.jpg

My Florida Marlins Starter Jacket

DSC06355.jpg

A couple of Starter jackets I found at thrift stores

DSC06360.jpg

Converse Grandmama's

DSC06361.jpg

'95 USMNT jerseys

Good stuff everyone, and this thread is taking me back to high school & college

sig.jpg

• 10 months later...

I very much like sport clothing which is looking so nice and great because they are available in different colors and pattern. Above described jackets are very beautiful and Generally sports persons like to wear this kind of suits and jackets.

I wore the :censored: out of this hat/jacket combo back in the day

41wxzHGLU3L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Dallas_F_large.jpg?1332550156

Haha Logo Athletic. I had a Seahawks Jersey and hat made by them. That black Cowboys jacket reminds me of the Apex jacket that Jimmie Johnson wore. What was up with the black found in Cowboys gear back then?

Cowboys went BFBS with some off-field gear (jackets, tees, etc) when the Raiders and White Sox started pushing monster amounts of merchandise.

And those brush script hats that NWA wore upthread were extremely 90's. Everyone rocked on of those at one point or another. Their making a minor comeback now, but made by a different company (I think Sports Specialties made them then).

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

Archived