Most 90s sports clothing?

Ark

This exact hat:

CocksHat.jpg

I would say that this style hat is still incredibly popular today. Very much still a collegiate bookstore "staple" item. I think the reason it's still around is because it's a pretty clean design that is not gaudy or defining of a particular fad or era.

Also because it says "Cocks."

I meant in general that it's still a very popular hat for most colleges. I bet you could still find this exact style hat for many if not nearly all division one schools.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This exact hat:

CocksHat.jpg

I would say that this style hat is still incredibly popular today. Very much still a collegiate bookstore "staple" item. I think the reason it's still around is because it's a pretty clean design that is not gaudy or defining of a particular fad or era.

Also because it says "Cocks."

I meant in general that it's still a very popular hat for most colleges. I bet you could still find this exact style hat for many if not nearly all division one schools.

I've seen plenty of those SC hats up here in PA over the years.

87Redskins.png

During the time of the "Cocks" craze, Ohio State released a hat in the same style which read "WOODY". Because, you know, erections.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

This exact hat:

CocksHat.jpg

Honestly, I was unaware that hat (and Charlotte Hornets gear, for that matter) was popular outside of the Carolinas.

This hat was everywhere. Every high school or college guy who wanted to be funny had one. I'm surprised DG had one, I thought you'd make fun of guys who wore them.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

In Winnipeg, there is no question that the NHL Starter stuff was super-popular in the early 90s - no surprise given the NHL's popularity. What's weird is that there were tons of people rocking Starter jackets of teams that would have been totally obscure by Canadian standards. I knew guys who loved to wear Georgetown or Michigan stuff yet could not name one single person associated with those schools.

There was even a short-lived epidemic of kids getting jumped for their early 90s gear. The top two targets? Bulls and Raiders team stuff. If you wore this jacket, you had to watch your back around Winnipeg Transit bus stops:

Nobody would hassle you for a Canadiens or UNLV Rebels jacket, but if you had the silver and black, LOOK OUT

Guys in LA Raiders gear being the hunted and not the hunter. Canada is America upside-down.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Charlotte Hornets.

Pullover Starter Jacket.

Teal.

Purple.

Can't get more 90s than that.

IMG00887-20120620-1934.jpg

Oh my-lanta.

Not only did I get that same Charlotte Hornets Jacket for christmas in elementary school, I also received this Muggsy Bogues jersey to boot:

1_f514ebcba45cb82348d7f961d6bebfaf.jpg

Also I had a pair of these bad boys:

180861206430_1.jpg

Shaq Attaqs, well the K-mart version of them I'm pretty sure. Man the 90s were great.

73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

29, 30, 31, 36, 39, 44, 61, 62, 65, 66, 67, 96, 10

There was even a short-lived epidemic of kids getting jumped for their early 90s gear. The top two targets? Bulls and Raiders team stuff. If you wore this jacket, you had to watch your back around Winnipeg Transit bus stops:

IMG_0953.jpg

Nobody would hassle you for a Canadiens or UNLV Rebels jacket, but if you had the silver and black, LOOK OUT

I was trying to find a pic of a pullover I had that is very close to the one you posted. A lot of us Toronto kids wore Raiders stuff in the 90's, yet we didn't have the same issues as you Peggers apparently had with getting jumped.

This exact hat:

CocksHat.jpg

Honestly, I was unaware that hat (and Charlotte Hornets gear, for that matter) was popular outside of the Carolinas.

This hat was everywhere. Every high school or college guy who wanted to be funny had one. I'm surprised DG had one, I thought you'd make fun of guys who wore them.

Oh, is this thread supposed to be clothes you owned? I definitely didn't own a COCKS hat. When I was 13, they made me chuckle. Five years later, yes, I made fun of guys (always guys) who had them.

90s sports items I owned:

I wore these exact shorts:

umbro2.jpg

Which paired nicely with one of these shirts:

hypercolorshirt.jpg

Which together looked awesome with this jacket:

surfstyle.jpg

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

This exact hat:

CocksHat.jpg

Oh, is this thread supposed to be clothes you owned? I definitely didn't own a COCKS hat. When I was 13, they made me chuckle. Five years later, yes, I made fun of guys (always guys) who had them.

90s sports items I owned:

I wore these exact shorts:

umbro2.jpg

My older brother (and later me) owned these shorts as well...I think they were half black, half blue.

This is the best picture I could find of these bad boys I owned.

Picture15_display_image.png?1288003025

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

This exact hat:

CocksHat.jpg

Where that hat was, this one was sure to follow ...

41Ic7gFSl9L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I had that exact same hat. Sported it in my senior pics.

I wore this hat in my senior pics, and every day of school. Except I graduated in '03 so I may have been behind the times.

Back fully on topic.....

0d609973-61af-4960-b167-e1384ce8e01f.jpg

These were extremely popular in my area. Everyone had at least a couple And1 trash talk shirts. I had like 8.

Archived