2013-14 Soccer kits

UnclearInitial

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just saw Leicester's Puma kit....ffs talk about an ugly template yet again. Just awful, and so many teams are using it.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

Rumours that Everton are moving to Warrior next season. If they pay us a shed load of money I won't mind to much.

Nothing can be worse than the all-encompassing kitbag deal they currently have where literally no revenue goes back to the club.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Rumours that Everton are moving to Warrior next season. If they pay us a shed load of money I won't mind to much.

Would be better than getting 1 year old Nike stuff. Well, maybe not, but did they really only just sign a 2 year contract with kitbag?

Would be better than getting 1 year old Nike stuff. Well, maybe not, but did they really only just sign a 2 year contract with kitbag?

Isn't the Everton deal with Nike for 3 years? Sounds like that wouldn't take effect until the 15-16 season.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Isn't the Everton deal with Nike for 3 years? Sounds like that wouldn't take effect until the 15-16 season.
Would Everton really go the same way as Liverpool. Not impossible, but there are better suppliers for Everton around.

I'd like to see more Under Armour in the PL, they've down well for Spurs, I think.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Yep, they're the same socks - but some players are wearing differing amounts of tape, some have them pulled up more than others, and one or two are wearing them over the knee in the style of Japanese schoolgirls.

Not sure whether this is the correct topic to post this in but Everton currently have a questionnaire on their website for fans to answer regarding a new crest for next season after this season's new design was heavily criticised by fans.

There is also the opportunity for fans to submit a sketch themselves at the following link: http://www.evertonfc.com/uploadyourcrest

Nice touch but seems like too little too late.

Too late for this season's shirts obviously, but it's nice to see a club taking the feelings of supporters into account rather than sneering that their opinions count for nothing as they don't pay the bills.

Not that I'm naming names or anything...

Not sure whether this is the correct topic to post this in but Everton currently have a questionnaire on their website for fans to answer regarding a new crest for next season after this season's new design was heavily criticised by fans.

There is also the opportunity for fans to submit a sketch themselves at the following link: http://www.evertonfc.com/uploadyourcrest

How so? They realized that the fans don't like the new crest, so they're only using it for the minimum one season while they come up with a new one. That new crest is being designed in consultation with the fans.

"Too little too late" means that the situation can't be rectified. This is actually the opposite of that.

How so? They realized that the fans don't like the new crest, so they're only using it for the minimum one season while they come up with a new one. That new crest is being designed in consultation with the fans.

"Too little too late" means that the situation can't be rectified. This is actually the opposite of that.

Keeping the current crest for one season seems like an OK compromise but there are people who are adamant it should never have been used at all and that not enough was done to prevent the situation they got in where it was too late to undo. Perhaps "prevention is better than cure" would have been a more appropriate saying for what I was trying to describe.

It sets up for another potential headache though if the next new crest is not well received by the fans either.

Archived