2013-14 Soccer kits

UnclearInitial

I'm familiar with recent HP logo standards. The logo itself, or "jewel" is shown on the home kit looks to be the same as HP's preferred secondary usage color. Their primary use of the jewel is built using gradients. They are making a push towards using the flat secondary mark, so perhaps they are using it on the White kit to garner awareness. The other uniforms would offer a class of blues, which is against HP's standards.

(go gunners)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a theory among Spurs fans that the Y-shaped collar on the home kit was placed purposely to allude to a certain controversial nickname. Highly unlikely, but I like it if it's true.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

There's a theory among Spurs fans that the Y-shaped collar on the home kit was placed purposely to allude to a certain controversial nickname. Highly unlikely, but I like it if it's true.

Embrace your fans...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Trinidad & Tobago has changed the name of its governing FIFA football body from the Trinidad & Tobago Football Federation to the Trinidad & Tobago Football Association. They've released a new crest, and they'll be releasing their new kits on 7/1/13.

Old:

ttff%20logo.gif

trinidad.jpg

New:

ttffa%20red%20background%20copy.jpg

Apparently, the Trinidad and Tobago national team has signed a new deal with Joma to be their kit provider.

Here's the new kit:

1006149_10151579251673929_1969692462_n.jpg

pic%201%20tt%20vs%20el.jpg

And, for what it's worth, here's a "behind the scenes" video with a "glimpse into the kit room."

Why blue shorts but black trim on everything else though?

EDIT: After some research I read that it is in sort of tribute to these shirts, 1983/84 Cup Winners Cup winning season:

1983-84__-_COPPA_DELLE_COPPE_16_maggio_1984_Basilea.jpg

Still no explanation for the black though.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Juve away, I like it more than Arsenal`s new away shirt!

It's a fine kit, but then anything looks brilliant when paired with Pirlo's magnificent beard.

Meanwhile, Preston North End's new home and away...

laay.jpg

I think the black trim look good together with the blue shorts on Juve. Similar to Hertha's new away shirt, which will be worn with blue shorts and socks and white shorts and socks.

image_slshow_einzel_0_27.jpg

Steaua's new kit also looks great!

Steaua-Bucharest-nouveaux-maillots-2014-.jpeg

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Look! Look! There's a club still wearing Umbro!

k34f.jpg

Independiente Santa Fe, in fact. The lines on the Colombian outfit's new outfits are actually the words to the club anthem - unfortunately though there's a typo on there. Apparently the word that translates as 'banner' in English has been substituted by another word that translates as 'sorry'. Bah.

The colors on that Hertha away shirt are amazing.

As for Preston, those are nice t-shirts. Don't you usually wear those under other shirts?

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

5Pyi7Vd.jpg

Looks like HP were able to match Spurs navy back in '95....

It isn't outside the realm of possibility that the parameters of HP's corporate communication guidelines might have changed in 18 years.

The logo itself has, so I think that's a safe bet.

That shirt is a reminder, if nothing else, that Spurs jerseys look better with just a simple cockerell logo.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

The Mamelodi Sundowns...

x72v.jpg

Reflecting the colours and the club's nickname of 'The Brazilians', the new shirt is being marketed as 'Bold Brazilian flair meets pure Pretoria performance'. Quite.

Archived