2004 All Star Game

Majestic2005

Wow, I really like those a lot. Some shades of the Astros' old jerseys. I would like to have seen the American League in Burgundy, but the black looks really good too. The thing I really like is how there are 2 diiferent stars to go with the script on the front. It helps differentiate them a little more.

wow. Really? Those are the jerseys? Thats it? Holy cow are those boring.

Yawn-Central around those babies.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Finally - the return of vertical sleeve striping!!!

I'm assuming that these are just the BP / Derby jerseys. Or, are the players not wearing their teams uni's during the game anymore?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I like 'em - Clean and the design is simple. I like the shooting star.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

To echo Paynomind, that's it? Pretty boring, the stripes are kinda cool excpet for the grey, but the font on the front is really boring and those stars are too simple. I also see from the Pujols on the back of ther National jersey that they have the standard block numbers, which is very disappointing. And what is with one league having a white jersey? Both should be colored; they coulda done brick and black, or brick and sand.

Meh. Obiously, they're paying tribute to the Astros' past with those workout/BP jerseys.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Definitely a salute to the Astros old uniforms. It's not too bad. Hey it could be worse. They could've done an all 70's rainbow look complete with the number in a circle! :P

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Also, if anyone does have access to the MLB guide where they can get me vectors of the ASG stuff, send to me ASAP. I need my ASG stuff up soon!

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

I like that these are simple. But they seem like they needs something more than an awkwardly placed star with the American/National on the front. Numbers maybe?

Also, these look like they should be pullovers like the old double-knits.

Archived