2013-2014 NHL Uniform & Logo Changes

ksupilot

A quick and dirty version of what i think the Wild will go with... Minus the laces of course. I didn't really know what to do with the red but since its on the collar i figured they added it somewhere...

wildmc_zps0b3d958e.png

Not bad, but I'm hoping that the logo doesn't stay inside a circle just so they can match it with the home set.

Dang waste of a perfectly good logo.

eMXEIDC.png

toIYnW8.png

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/28/2013 at 1:31 PM, Orgo said:
On 8/28/2013 at 11:35 AM, CreamSoda said:

A quick and dirty version of what i think the Wild will go with... Minus the laces of course. I didn't really know what to do with the red but since its on the collar i figured they added it somewhere...

Not bad, but I'm hoping that the logo doesn't stay inside a circle just so they can match it with the home set.

Dang waste of a perfectly good logo.

I agree that the marginalization of the logo is terrible. But that said, I really would like the home and road to match. And my guess is the circle crest will be on the jersey, but that the trim will look more like the red jersey, which is what I hope.

(NOTE, the below-quoted post came as I was typing the above and....)

On 8/28/2013 at 1:44 PM, CreamSoda said:

This is what I fear the Wild may be up to:

Be careful what I wish for, eh?

That looks awful. I really, really hope they either find a better way or just go with three mismatched jerseys again. Maybe they leave the top part of the sleeve white and put either green or red below? Maybe wheat piping is involved? I dunno, but yeah, that's brutal.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Okay. Everybody. Each and every one of you.

It's not "yolk" unless you're cracking an egg.

It's a yoke. Y-o-k-e. Yoke.

Thank you.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Third Wild preview:

BSw4oZyIMAAwgpP.jpg

The Minnesota thing is cool, but it doesn't tell us much about the uniforms.

Hanger effect!

Hahaha I was gonna add the same thing..

HANGER EFFECT!!!!!!

btw that logo should be loud and proud, never minimized to fit inside of a circle.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

Does the green material below the collar in the new pic prove a green yoke? That's what I'm seeing.

Also, the Wild should keep the roundel as a shoulder logo if the must (but that would be overkill like the Dallas Starbucks roundel). None of the Wild's previous shoulder logos have been good so it would be an improvement, in my opinion.

17013982017.gifu2jelkdnhfxbda2vmnsggv6hf.gif444.gifyo3wysbjtagzmwj37tb11u0fh.gif

Third Wild preview:

BSw4oZyIMAAwgpP.jpg

The Minnesota thing is cool, but it doesn't tell us much about the uniforms.

Hanger effect!

Hahaha I was gonna add the same thing..

HANGER EFFECT!!!!!!

btw that logo should be loud and proud, never minimized to fit inside of a circle.

I'm betting that the Minnesota on the hanger effect, since it's the same font on green as the roundel logo, means that there will be no roundel on the jersey.

Carolina moved their flags from the hemline to the collar, maybe the Wild have moved their word-laden roundel from the logo to the collar.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

^Possibly. When they use an element from a design in the hanger effect, it usually means its there because it's original form is not represented on the front of the jersey anymore.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

my guess for the new buffalo 3rd jersey

cant put my pic in how do i put it on

Well, that is what we're hoping happens so they cant use it on ice.

(post it on an image site then copy URL into the picture icon when writing/editing the post)

my guess for the new buffalo 3rd jersey

cant put my pic in how do i put it on

Well, that is what we're hoping happens so they cant use it on ice.

(post it on an image site then copy URL into the picture icon when writing/editing the post)

what is ice and any site in particular that is good?

icethetics? cause i sent it to them too and its supposed to go on their site soon too

Archived