The 2013 NHL Season Thread

charger77

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

In the last 15 games, SJ is 11-0 against teams not from Columbus or Dallas and 0-3-1 against the CBJ and Stars. First ever sweep for Columbus over the Sharks.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Kings twitter managers are really getting annoying. WE GET IT, you wanna be cocky. No need to be a chirp 24/7, you're not a hockey player.

The. Blue. JACKETS. They remind me of the '96 Panthers for whatever reason. Probably goaltending.

Braves.jpg

BigMac's posts make me want to punch babies.

Hockey is weird and I love it.

Dammit Dallas! We needed your help in REGULATION!

Fake edit: Double dammit Dallas!!

Ducks Pacific Division magic number sits at two.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Great victory, showing that the Kings can overcome a third-party affecting the game. Magic number is 4 for home ice, but the division is still within reach.

As for the officiating, it was

SQAeDlq.jpg

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

This.

One of the reasons I'm rooting for #Lumbus out west is because of guys like Mac here. Diehard fans who deserve to see their teams succeed. You've been with this team through some very, very low times (which I'm sure many other members on here can vouch for) and it's great to see you enjoying the sport of hockey via victories, and not down and out because of the quasi-curse they've had in the last 10+ years.

Good on ya, Mac. Enjoy the ride, brother.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

This.

One of the reasons I'm rooting for #Lumbus out west is because of guys like Mac here. Diehard fans who deserve to see their teams succeed. You've been with this team through some very, very low times (which I'm sure many other members on here can vouch for) and it's great to see you enjoying the sport of hockey via victories, and not down and out because of the quasi-curse they've had in the last 10+ years.

Good on ya, Mac. Enjoy the ride, brother.

Ditto. I'm pullin for them in the west simply because, well, the Preds crapped the bed all year and aren't in, and I've always viewed the CBJ as kind of a western conference counterpart to the Thrashers. Decent team molded around a superstar player. Now they made big trades and moved out of that phase. Good to see them making it.

Braves.jpg

BigMac's posts make me want to punch babies.

Hockey is weird and I love it.

Archived