College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Georgia Southern for Saturday's game against Western Carolina. Throwbacks to their 1925-41 era uniforms.

Screen_Shot_2013-11-04_at_73041_PM_zps56

The uniform doesn't look that bad, but the mannequin however.... :Oo:

That can't be them. They are sponsored by Nike.

Yeah, they are. Maybe adidas gave a better deal for the one-time jersey? It's Georgia Southern, so I can't imagine adidas and Nike fighting over them...

spacer.png

Georgia Southern for Saturday's game against Western Carolina. Throwbacks to their 1925-41 era uniforms.

Yeah, they are. Maybe adidas gave a better deal for the one-time jersey? It's Georgia Southern, so I can't imagine adidas and Nike fighting over them...

They wear Adidas now.

rp_primary_FB_ellison_2013.jpg

FSU2.gif

UTSA going back to the roadrunner on the helmet for what I believe is the first time this season, except it will be the rwb version for veteran's day next weekend

IMG_1240871570708_zpsa4e9aa93.jpgHav

Have they worn those white lids before?

I know the white helmets were shown last year but i don't know if they ever made it past just being concepts/mockups

Stephen F. Austin in all purple last Saturday against Sam Houston State in all orange:

9nDukPy.jpg

VFittMN.jpg

I love to see color-on-color matchups. I know USC-UCLA for many years was one. ISTR many of Tennessee's games back in the day being color-on-color, along with UCLA even when they didn't play USC.

Those blue jerseys are what SMU should stick with. Better than the current home and away jerseys.

They look alot like their early 80s duds in the days of Dickerson, James, McIlhenny, et al.

Blood splatters? C'mon people. If they were blood splatters why would they only be on the stripes and not the blue portion of the flag? Why would UA put blood splatters on a flag? Think before you react people

spatter not splatter.

C'mon, didnt you people watch Dexter? ;)

Stephen F. Austin in all purple last Saturday against Sam Houston State in all orange:

9nDukPy.jpg

VFittMN.jpg

Surprisingly beautiful. I too, love color-on-color matchups, especially in rivalry games.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Southern tweeted this out earlier:

BYfWmcoCMAAmVG7.jpg

That is one strange helmet.

PJU85JF.png

Southern tweeted this out earlier:

BYfWmcoCMAAmVG7.jpg

That is one strange helmet.

Was Ga Southern a teacher education college in this time period? Just my guess

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

Archived