College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally! Michigan State is going Green-White-Green as I have been wanting the Spartans to wear green pants on the road instead of white every freaking week on the road.

In addiiton, Duke looks great today wearing Blue-White-Blue. Pictures to come later.

And it's real.

CE425FCB-0421-4C83-A9ED-7C540C119EC4_zps

That does not look bad for Arkansas.....my thought is if your going to go gray go full out.

spacer.png

It does look better than I expected. I'm not a huge fan of the helmet sticker but I guess you had to do that to make it stand out.

The sticker is perfect as is hold to traditional and it is NOT a razorback face on one side and a number on the other.....this is how all teams should go gray.

spacer.png

Okay I'm going to say it. UNC's new look has really grown on me. I'm loving the Blue/Black/Blue combo today.

I agree with you. I hated the look initially. It may still not feel quite like UNC but its a good look.

Also some random thoughts while watching the Michigan State/Northwestern game. I love the purple/purple/black for the wildcats but I think I still prefer the purple/black/purple look of the 90s. As for the Spartans, I used to love their look but the green is too dark now. I also hate the mismatching of greens on the helmets and jerseys. The shade of green on the helmet is much better and the uniform should match that.

Archived