College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The latest NCAA14 expansion pack has the A&M "Razorwire helmet"

1384957323-media.jpg

dDVmfCh1_crop_north.jpg?w=340&h=234&q=75

Played with the Dark Onyx uniforms on the game. They are dark gray uniforms not the black ones from last year. I saw a leak of this uniform earlier this year. Wonder if they'll bust them out at LSU?

I always understand the appreciation for our military, breast cancer awareness, etc. But I really wish the NCAA would finally put a stop to the madness already. Put a limit on schools to use their school colors only, maybe even the number of alternate helmets/jerseys you can have per year. I'm know I'm not the first to say something, but it's just getting absurd.

Toledo looks so ugly, the city should be embarrassed for letting those unis on the football field.

hi-res-7895352_crop_north.jpg?w=650&h=43

Well you must be pro-cancer then.

Wut.

That's like saying I'm pro-al-Qaeda since I don't like ridiculous US flag motifs on football uniforms.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I hate that UCF is allowed to wear these beige shirts at home. The road team should be allowed to wear dark shirts.

me too, from the far away shots its hard to tell who is who..cant imagine being in the stands...

what happened to those alternate helmets they were supposed to wear or did they scrap them since they have played so well?

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

I hate that UCF is allowed to wear these beige shirts at home. The road team should be allowed to wear dark shirts.

me too, from the far away shots its hard to tell who is who..cant imagine being in the stands...

what happened to those alternate helmets they were supposed to wear or did they scrap them since they have played so well?

I agree that they're too light. When I went to the Carolina/Ucf game in September, I found them also to be almost illegible.

PHI ALPHA! SIGMA ALPHA EPSILON. CAROLINA GAMECOCKS. ST. LOUIS CARDINALS. ST. LOUIS BLUES. ORLANDO CITY SC. JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS.

sc_gamecocks_sig1.png

Is it just me or do Rutgers and UCF have exact same uniforms, just different colors?

ucf did take rutgers template (they are both the knights)

the only difference is no NOB, no knight "wear and tear" and different number font for UCF

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Toledo looks so ugly, the city should be embarrassed for letting those unis on the football field.

Wut.

That's like saying I'm pro-al-Qaeda since I don't like ridiculous US flag motifs on football uniforms.

To me, it seemed pretty obvious that he was joking.

Is it just me or do Rutgers and UCF have exact same uniforms, just different colors?

the only difference is no NOB, no knight "wear and tear" and different number font for UCF

Does UCF use Michigan State's font or is that a custom job?

I'm not pro-cancer but this is just too much pink in a football uniform. I don't mind if they wear pink equipment (gloves, decals, etc.) but it is going too far.

So what you're saying is you're a terrorist?

Michigan States. Their Uniform is just a nike stock template

StLouisCardinals.png

CowboysClassic_zpsb3d9923d.png

#9 LSU vs. TCU

Michigan States. Their Uniform is just a nike stock template

Thanks. I thought it looked extremely familiar but wanted to ask someone who knew better. I appreciate the response!

Archived