College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

Ohio State rivalry uniforms for the Michigan game:

9468140.jpeg

More pictures at the link. http://buckeyeempire.com/blog/2013/11/18/new-ohio-state-rivalry-uniforms-for-the-michigan-game/

That picture makes it appear to be a silver uniform, with with outlines around the numbers... actually, it seems to be white...

9468141.jpeg

I can dig it. I like both the home and road version of this uni.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would not object to adopting this full-time, along with the scarlet version.

Beautiful.

Funny, I made an all-Ohio State team with the EA TeamBuilder, and gave them a white-out set. Love the look.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

SMU wore red helmets for the first time in 40-plus years and all red for the first time in 50-plus years to beat UConn yesterday.

For all the Calgary comments, SMU's use of the galloping Mustang pre-dates Calgary.

Yeah, I don't think the galloping Mustang (by itself) is why people think that helmets looks more like Calgary than SMU.

Yeah, I get that the all red is part of it, but mostly, I think it's the Mustang.

FsQiF2W.png

SMU wore red helmets for the first time in 40-plus years and all red for the first time in 50-plus years to beat UConn yesterday.

For all the Calgary comments, SMU's use of the galloping Mustang pre-dates Calgary.

Yeah, I don't think the galloping Mustang (by itself) is why people think that helmets looks more like Calgary than SMU.

Yeah, I get that the all red is part of it, but mostly, I think it's the Mustang.

It isn't. Or people would've said that about SMU's white helmet, which has the same mustang on it.

Here are the Toledo Rockets uniforms for Wednesday nights home game vs. NIU.

They kind of appear to be black, but they are navy, from what I've heard. There is also a sublimated design in the pink area (ribbons, I believe).

Here is a video from the Downtown Coaches Association luncheon today. Toledo's mayor Mike Bell was the guest speaker, and he was presented a jersey.

Screenshot:

MikeBellUTPink_zps0377d88f.png

Not a huge fan, probably because the styling deviates so much from the regular set. The fonts are different, along with the jersey template (from what it appears).

I am glad that they aren't primarily pink though, as was rumored all year.

EDIT: Upon further review, it looks much like the wounded warrior template, but it's indeed different.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

It isn't. Or people would've said that about SMU's white helmet, which has the same mustang on it.

No it is the mustang

No it is the mustang

People don't like it because it's red and white just like Calgary. That symbolises them, I personally like the helmet. But I stripe would make it a lot better, and would've prevented this debate from ever happening.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Does anyone know what the crest on the Baylor uniforms is?

It isn't a crest. Just a stylized bear paw.

On the neckline?

I like those Ohio state uniforms. Do they have stripes on the pants?

Yes, click the link he provided if you want to see them.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Ohio State rivalry uniforms for the Michigan game:

9468140.jpeg

More pictures at the link. http://buckeyeempire.com/blog/2013/11/18/new-ohio-state-rivalry-uniforms-for-the-michigan-game/

Thank goodness the pants have stripes or I would have hated this look:

9468145.jpeg

^What the Texans should look like on the road.

EDIT: HA! Of course i Bump to the next page

That would not be bad, but they would still need some blue pants....however, those awful numbered helmet needs to go on all uniforms except Alabama.

spacer.png

^What the Texans should look like on the road.

EDIT: HA! Of course i Bump to the next page

I'd take the texans uniforms over these any day of the week. Not even close for me.

But I also think they have one of the better sets in the league.

Archived