College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That helmet is perfect for the rainbow uniforms. Maybe add a solid green H on the side, but that's not necessary (nor is it historically correct).

You want the rainbow on the jersey and pants to be the center point of the design, and that's why a simple helmet works best.

jNTsTyQ.png

That helmet is perfect for the rainbow uniforms. Maybe add a solid green H on the side, but that's not necessary (nor is it historically correct).

You want the rainbow on the jersey and pants to be the center point of the design, and that's why a simple helmet works best.

Agreed. I think that helmet is perfect with those uniforms.

BZPx-gAIgAACLWM.jpg

The Hawaii uniforms turned out to be quite boring, actually. It's like they really wanted to drag out the rainbow, but then decided to half-ass the rest. I expected better.
It's based off uniforms from the 1960's. That's why there's no rainbow UH on them.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

BZPx-gAIgAACLWM.jpg

The Hawaii uniforms turned out to be quite boring, actually. It's like they really wanted to drag out the rainbow, but then decided to half-ass the rest. I expected better.

You guys realize this is a throwback, and that the helmet is historically accurate to the time when this uniform was used... right?

media_51676f7063784b908465d9c18396915b_t

media_42b40b40374943ef8e9e65d7ebf8fb4b_t

media_7004d614260c436f820b810900ed70e0_t

Pics From Ga State game

Let's count all the things I generally hate, yet seem to work for Georgia State.

-BFBS

-Black replacing a legit school color altogether.

-Stripe-less black yoga pants.

-Blue and black used together.

But I still think this is a very good looking uniform. Not sure this would all work with a white jersey, but I must say... well-done, Panthers!

Archived