I counted 3-4 yellow cards against the U.S. tonight by an actual Mexican referee (Marco Rodriguez). Coincidence that their next game is against Mexico on Tuesday?

Mexico always cheats

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are the Cosmos only drawing 5500 on a Saturday afternoon after drawing 12k for their opener? Stadium location? Sonething else happening in the area? I trust the shine hasnt worn off that quickly.... I hope at least.

Orlando had 20k plus for the USL Pro championship. Bravo City.

Trainwreck FC!

Hires a new GM and coach in the offseason. Hires a new president in the spring. Fires the GM in the fall. Trades a new signing 24 days after making the signing official, because the GM that brought him in got fired.

And we still have a higher attendance than 11 other teams!

1zqy8ok.gif

Why are the Cosmos only drawing 5500 on a Saturday afternoon after drawing 12k for their opener? Stadium location? Sonething else happening in the area? I trust the shine hasnt worn off that quickly.... I hope at least.

Orlando had 20k plus for the USL Pro championship. Bravo City.

Both Pele and Carlos Alberto where honored during the initial game. Game 2 had 6,852 in attendance. And game 3 still had to deal with college football and US Open tennis since it is September. SBJ has quotes and links from Game 1.

I counted 3-4 yellow cards against the U.S. tonight by an actual Mexican referee (Marco Rodriguez). Coincidence that their next game is against Mexico on Tuesday?

Mexico always cheats

Yup, that's why they're top of the Hex table...

No longer!

USA! USA! USA!

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Mexico's now in 5th because Panama ended up salvaging a draw in stoppage time. Now Mexico has to do some serious work against Panama and at Costa Rica just to get to 4th, which would put them in a tiebreaker against New Zealand. I can't imagine them not qualifying, but here they are; having to fight like hell just to get another shot at qualifying. What a disastrous campaign this has been for El Tri...BUT I AIN'T COMPLAINING.

All that being said, the ticket's punched! USA USA USA USA USA USA USA.

No word yet on whether or not Clint Dempsey missed that penalty on purpose just to keep it Dos a Cero...though the villain in me wishes he did, just because "Tres a Cero" doesn't quite roll off the tongue as well as Dos a Cero.

Archived