Anyone that blurs their faces on most of their photos online is going to be trouble... or wanna-be trouble.

If I sense any of that crap out of the Brickyard Battalion I'm going to be sitting somewhere else real quick. I'm perfectly fine with (clean) verbal sparing and good natured antics, just the wanna-be euro bull crap is just dumb. I don't understand how rooting for your own team isn't enough.

I actually am selecting seats this weekend and I'm still not sure if I'm going to sit in the supporter's section or middle of the field. So far I've seen no signs of hooligan wanna be's in person so I'm leaning towards at least sitting there for season 1.

I've been entirely torn as to how I want to handle tickets for the Eleven for awhile now. On one end, I'd love to have season tickets in the BYB so I can go whenever I want and be a part of that but I'm also a college student who goes to school 2.5 hours away which is just ugh.

If it helps they should be mostly Saturday evenings. So that's 15 visits to rents for laundry, soccer and a home cooked meal!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If there was anyone watching the Mexico-Panama match, how it ended was awesome. I mean, that was a great bicycle kick to give Mexico the win and hope that they can squeak into the playoff spot.

So the Sounders have fallen apart over the past few weeks. Lost 5-1 to Colorado, 4-1 to Vancouver, down 1-0 to Portland with 10 to go and 10 guys on the field. What a mess.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

So the Sounders have fallen apart over the past few weeks. Lost 5-1 to Colorado, 4-1 to Vancouver, down 1-0 to Portland with 10 to go and 10 guys on the field. What a mess.

But don't forget that they're the highest rated team in FIFA 14 :rolleyes:

Worst USMNT win ever.

False. Had Panama (or worse, New Zealand) qualified over Mexico for the World Cup, CONCACAF would've been in real danger of losing the playoff half-spot to (probably) South America. Also, the most honest team in CONCACAF played honest football.

The US / Mexico rivalry works and makes both teams better because we push each other. Mexico were on that long streak of success just over a year ago and we responded by upping our game, getting 4 points from the fixtures.

Plus, I can only dream of another "Dos A Cero" in the World Cup knockout round, right? :P

6fQjS3M.png

Hey Team USA had to try to win the game and they did a hell of a job. Its not their fault that Panama collapsed the Americans owed it to the sport to continue to press, and after the game was tied Panama was frozen in stunned disbelief so that game winner was easy pickens. Though you have to feel sorry for Panama USMNT just ripped out their hearts and raised it high for everyone to see.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

That was a weird, weird feeling. Hell, it still is.

The American section in the stadium was definitely leaning pro-Panamanian, especially when they went up 2-1 and Costa Rica had done the same. Heading into stoppage time, it looked like Panama City was about to become the biggest party in the world... and then that happened. It was a mausoleum in there. I felt so bad for them.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

One of my good friends up here is a big Mexico fan. Needless to say, watching with him made the whole experience of the night that much better.

The evening was not about watching the USA; out was more about seeing Mexico on Telemundo. The lack of reaction from the Mexican team after their game so proved that they had no clue the USA win

That stadium only knew of the USA tie.

Andres Cantor was the $hit on the call again.

Archived