Super Bowl XLVII

rainmaker17

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing more depressing than the "losing player watching the confetti" camera shots.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Baltimore Ravens Super Bowl Champions.

I bet when America's Game starts in September the first segment will be about future Hall of Famer Ray Lewis speech after the 2011 AFC Championship Game Loss vs the Pats.

qvxym9f.png
Many thanks to Discrimihater for making the sig.

Yay! No more "Jesus Christ blackout helps San Francisco 49ers/Giants/San Jose Sharks" nightmares for me!!!

Game MVP should have gone to Jacoby Jones, but the QB bias continues.

That nightmare shouldn't exist. Any tangible evidence would seem to suggest that Jesus Christ, and all other Immortal powers, hate the San Jose Sharks.

spacer.png

Cue all the "Ray Lewis going out on top" comments.

Even as someone who doesn't mind Ray Lewis at all, that stuff is going to bother the crap out of me.

Rahim Moore is drinking hard tonight.

I don't think he is.... as a Broncos fan, I have No problem assuming even if Rahim doesn't blow the coverage, we get housed against New England the next week.

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

Baltimore Ravens Super Bowl Champions.

I bet when America's Game starts in September the first segment will be about future Hall of Famer Ray Lewis speech after the 2011 AFC Championship Game Loss vs the Pats.

The ones they interview will be Flacco,Lewis,and John Harbaugh. And they'll show the outage and how that almost cost them the game. I can picture it now.

Cue all the "Ray Lewis going out on top" comments.

Even as someone who doesn't mind Ray Lewis at all, that stuff is going to bother the crap out of me.

Rahim Moore is drinking hard tonight.

I don't think he is.... as a Broncos fan, I have No problem assuming even if Rahim doesn't blow the coverage, we get housed against New England the next week.

Tom Brady's worst road venue is Denver. I thoroughly expected the Broncos to beat the Patriots, in the event that they played.

spacer.png

Hope the 49er fans don't destroy themselves over this. They have a very talented core of guys and a young QB. Just not their night.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived