Logos associated with failure.

BadSeed84

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, 8993 said:

spacer.png

So many people got blood on their hands, the current commish and the previous, the presidents of the Pac 12 schools and finally the Big Ten and 12 swooped in to take advantage

17 hours ago, johnrafael said:

twitter-x5265.logowik.com.webp

Pretty much anything Elon owns

7 hours ago, JH42XCC said:

edmonton_elks_logo_primary_20214610.png

Zero home wins since October 12, 2019

Yikes

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, BadSeed84 said:

ttDRTSW8Rddre5WapDf9woY9MYDe5fdBdem82MnV

Falling from first to second most popular beer in the U.S. isn't really failure but ok

I'm not old enough to drink, and if I were I'd steer clear of Bud Light because it's crappy beer, but even I think their 'fall' is incredibly stupid. Crazy how much of a fuss people can throw over literally nothing. 

• Like 6
  • Facepalm 1

lBzmcSM.png

Perrin Grubb | Aspiring Designer | NAFA Project ~ NFL Redesigns

21 hours ago, PERRIN said:

Falling from first to second most popular beer in the U.S. isn't really failure but ok

I'm not old enough to drink, and if I were I'd steer clear of Bud Light because it's crappy beer, but even I think their 'fall' is incredibly stupid. Crazy how much of a fuss people can throw over literally nothing. 

Losing the #1 spot is still a loss. And someone posted Twitter/X despite that still being a top social media platform. I have been old enough to drink beer for a long time, and rarely have Bud Light cause I never cared for its lack of taste (I'll ask for a Miller Lite if I am out at a bar or Yuengling).

If I did like Bud Light mind you, I would still be drinking it, not giving a crap (And have had AB beers, the people that post the whole list of Anheuser-Busch beers are  a bit silly), the move to appeal to a different demographic (young people) didn't work out, so it does still count on whether one agrees with why it happened or not.

• Eyeroll 2

20 hours ago, PERRIN said:

They lost 400 million dollars and dropped 10% in revenue in a quarter. That is a significant failure especially since that failure came from one advertisement. I’m not a big beer drinker because I don’t like the taste in particular so bud coors and Miller are my go to’s because their tastes are the least strong. I prefer stronger alcohols when I go out.

• Like 2
  • Eyeroll 1

23 hours ago, PERRIN said:

Exactly.

They sell something like 45 million hectoliters worldwide annually. 

Sales of Bud Light in the US alone top $300 million. (I'm sure the number will change before I click "submit reply" but I believe it was actually closer to $400 million in July.)

Sure,  sales have slipped but it is not a failure by any stretch.  It's still a very successful brand. 

• Like 5

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

On 8/24/2023 at 1:10 PM, Chromatic said:

Denver Broncos Logo Primary Logo (1993-1996) - White bucking bronco outlined in black inside orange

I understand they're rebranding soon, but this logo seems to get a surprising amount of love from Broncos fans considering the team couldn't get over the hill until they switched to the navy uniforms and the horse head. 

Exactly. Throwback to the days of 55-10?

0-4 In Super Bowls vs the Cyberhorse being 3-1

• Like 2

6uXNWAo.png