2013 NCAA Tournament

thespleenenator

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How so you spell overrated?

M-A-R-K F-E-W.

I can think of a dozen true mid-major coaches I'd rather have than this clown. Dude absolutely sucks when it comes to gearing his team up come postseason time.

6uXNWAo.png

How do you spell overrated?

M-A-R-K F-E-W.

I can think of a dozen true mid-major coaches I'd rather have than this clown. Dude absolutely sucks when it comes to gearing his team up come postseason time.

Gotta agree with you just a little but. Mark Few is a great coach in my mind, but he absolutely sucks in the tournament. But until Gonzaga sits out of the tournament, he'll remain the coach at Gonzaga.

mcbqza.jpg

How do you spell overrated?

M-A-R-K F-E-W.

Gotta agree with you just a little but. Mark Few is a great coach in my mind, but he absolutely sucks in the tournament. But until Gonzaga sits out of the tournament, he'll remain the coach at Gonzaga.

Gonzaga was good before him. They'll be better off after he'e gone.

I'm sure their fans are begging UCLA to come calling for his services.

6uXNWAo.png

I'm not surprised to see Gonzaga go down early at all. Even forgetting their tournament struggles, they didn't do much during the season to prove that they were a great team. They beat a few tournament teams, but none of them were really that good. They lost to Illinois at home and at Butler who was missing their best player. Even with only two losses, I wouldn't give a 1 seed to a team who has K-State as their best win.

Now the West is wide open for Ohio State to get to the Final Four. The only team I could see taking them out is Arizona.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I'm not surprised to see Gonzaga go down early at all. Even forgetting their tournament struggles, they didn't do much during the season to prove that they were a great team. They beat a few tournament teams, but none of them were really that good. They lost to Illinois at home and at Butler who was missing their best player. Even with only two losses, I wouldn't give a 1 seed to a team who has K-State as their best win.

Exactly! I feel like Illinois fans had an inside edge on that one since we saw firsthand that they struggled with teams in the 6-10 seed range. If they played in the B1G, I'm convinced they wouldn't have been more than 10-8. But the media goes crazy for streaky mid-majors who bulldoze Crap State.

Kelly Olynyk is the most overrated player I've seen in a long time.

tumblr_lgmpu1tBkp1qe250xo1_400.jpg

Pretty much sums up every comment here on Gonzaga in the past few hours.

Not for nothing but Wichita State would have beaten a lot of teams the way they played tonight. They way they shot the ball down the stretch was incredible. It seemed like they were shooting 70% from beyond the arc in the final 10 minutes of that game. Granted Gonzaga wasn't playing the greatest defense in the world, but it was far from the worst effort I've ever seen either. There were about 3 or 4 shots Wichita made where I would put the make percentage at about 10%.

Wichita State did a lot more to win that game then I thought Gonzaga did to lose it. It was a great effort on their part to come back and win that game.

Sorry if I'm late, but congrats to Oregon on a great victory over St.Louis. These guys proved that the committee was wrong about the seeding and let me tell you, they have a real chance of upsetting Louisville tomorrow. I think this is going to be a great game.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

Archived